Post Your Recent Purchases!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Also own Snatcher, bought it when it first came out. Still have it. I've done two playthroughs of it and honestly don't need to play it anymore. So I'm not really sure what you're on me about.
idk you just look like a total fucking asshole for giving someone shit for trading for a copy of Snatcher. If I had a Sega CD I'd be after Snatcher too, because I like it.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
idk you just look like a total fucking asshole for giving someone shit for trading for a copy of Snatcher. If I had a Sega CD I'd be after Snatcher too, because I like it.

Oh I am a total asshole, there's no denying it. I wasn't even giving him shit for trading for a Snatcher. I was giving him shit for posting his garbage in the thread. I don't like him, at all. The staging shit is just the worst.
This place allows me to say whatever I wish, the same as you. This is Neo after all. So you can be shitty with me, call me an asshole or whatever. Doesn't matter, I still sleep great at night and eat a healthy breakfast every morning.
Ask anyone that has met me in person or talked on the phone with me, I'm far from a asshole in real life, I just play one on the forums. Feel free to demonize me.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
When I bought Snatcher 10+ years ago for $100 it was the most I ever paid for a game at that time. Who knew where this Neo Geo insanity would eventually lead. :) Snatcher is a fantastic game and easily in my top 10. Enjoy Mr. Dude!

Same! Snatcher is to veedya gaymes what Blade Runner is to SciFi films. And Policenauts is a fucking classic too.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Oh I am a total asshole, there's no denying it. I wasn't even giving him shit for trading for a Snatcher. I was giving him shit for posting his garbage in the thread. I don't like him, at all. The staging shit is just the worst.
This place allows me to say whatever I wish, the same as you. This is Neo after all. So you can be shitty with me, call me an asshole or whatever. Doesn't matter, I still sleep great at night and eat a healthy breakfast every morning.
Ask anyone that has met me in person or talked on the phone with me, I'm far from a asshole in real life, I just play one on the forums. Feel free to demonize me.

good post tbh

i understand. i also didnt know the Pulstar thing was a joke bc im a bimbo so like sorry i guess lmao

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't know what's going on here but I gather the Pulstar shelf baited some more noobs. I think it got me back in the day too.

Also, KP is good people. He'll tell you he bought a game on release, how much he paid for it and how many times he completed it. Deal with it.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I want to believe in my heart of hearts that the Pulstar shelf is real. May the dream never die!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Snatcher is 8 hours long. Then there's nothing else to do. Not really sure why you needed to post the games you traded for it in this thread other than to show them off.

This is this lying scumbag's definition of "contributing".

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
What makes a game worth revisiting to you?

Snatcher is basically an interactive anime. If someone likes to rewatch movies, they'll probably like replaying Snatcher

Strahl is basically an interactive anime, but I beat that once, too, and have no intention on replaying that. I won't fault someone who likes to rewatch movies or reread books for the story, but once I've experienced the story, I'm generally done. If I'm replaying a game, the outcomes need to have the ability to change. A conversation tree that leads to the end isn't enough for me to replay.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
DreamPi kit

kpALnRZh.jpg

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Snatcher is 8 hours long. Then there's nothing else to do. Not really sure why you needed to post the games you traded for it in this thread other than to show them off.

It's hard to measure what retro games are worth. We can look at Pricecharting or ebay and get a loose idea or a ballpark range.

I wasn't showing off GBA games that I no longer have. I was showing what Snatcher cost me. What people are paying for their old games is interesting.

The store I got it from would have sold Snatcher to me for $300 CAD (~$230 USD). But I didn't feel like spending real money when I could unload some games that I didn't really want anymore.

The foam is the real question here, lot of bootleg foam going around.

The verdict is still out on the foam. I shipped it out for VGA grading. I'll let you know when I find out. I'm hoping for 85+.

:lolz:

Snatcher was cool the one and only time I beat it, but straight up, it's not worth revisiting and damn sure not worth the price tag it commands.

I agree, it's not worth the $500-$600 which seems to be the price some people are willing to pay. I'm happy that I managed something different.

...I wasn't even giving him shit for trading for a Snatcher. I was giving him shit for posting his garbage in the thread. I don't like him, at all. The staging shit is just the worst.
This place allows me to say whatever I wish, the same as you. This is Neo after all.

My post was not garbage. It's my recent purchase of a retro game. And it fits in here perfectly. And the picture is totally staged. Took me about 60 seconds.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
It's hard to measure what retro games are worth. We can look at Pricecharting or ebay and get a loose idea or a ballpark range.

And you do that often enough to get dem cheap scoops! Like that Metal Slug you bought that you were able to keep and still get your money back for.

I wasn't showing off GBA games that I no longer have. I was showing what Snatcher cost me. What people are paying for their old games is interesting.

Bullshit, just another chance to show off the hoard.

My post was not garbage. It's my recent purchase of a retro game. And it fits in here perfectly. And the picture is totally staged. Took me about 60 seconds.

This post, along with other 492 "contributions" you've vomited up here just shows you never gave 2 shits about this place.

But hey, get back in that market and show off what you bought! Those are some quality contributions!