Post Your Recent Purchases!

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I went to a swap meet yesterday with one of my local gamer groups and came home with some cool stuff...

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
You guys told me to:

BIWjHiA.jpg

I would like to join in on this agree fest. Great choice, one of my favourite Master System games.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Grabbing some new games for the game room today. The first is Head On which I owned before and I bought it back. The second game is cool, but huge so it is coming home in pieces...

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Not really been buying anything as I'm saving up for something big, but I did pick this up.

Got it on ebay, here is a photo from the listing. I'm sure it is a waste of $75 but .... sometimes I just can't help my self. And it's still sealed new!

View attachment 53392

Now you need Gleaming the Cube, Prayer of the Roller Boys, Thrashin' and Airborne.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Got a Buster Bros to go with my Super BB...

1i9ZU8H.jpg

Both desuicided. The boards look amazingly similar as if you could just swap ROMs...

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Nice gets Bob. I may have spent more time on Mighty Pang than any other cps2 board.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Got a Buster Bros to go with my Super BB...

1i9ZU8H.jpg

Both desuicided. The boards look amazingly similar as if you could just swap ROMs...

Those do look identical! If it is a simple rom swap that would be awesome. I'm jealous of your SBB...actually, I'm jealous of both. My BB has a bad test button. I need to find a replacement for it. I have to jumper the solder points to get into the test menu whenever I reinstall it in a cab.

bigapple3am

Quiz Detective
Finally found an original marquee holder and CP bezel for my Aero City. I also grabbed 1944 and an original marquee/move strip for it!

IMG_2497.jpgIMG_2501.jpg

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
You guys told me to

You guys were right, Alex Kidd in Shinobi World is pretty fun. I liked it a lot more than both the actual port of Shinobi on the Master System and Miracle World.

Shinobi Legions was somehow worse than I expected (and I had low expectations).

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
You guys were right, Alex Kidd in Shinobi World is pretty fun. I liked it a lot more than both the actual port of Shinobi on the Master System and Miracle World.

Shinobi Legions was somehow worse than I expected (and I had low expectations).

Stay far away from Cyber Shinobi on Master System. I received a copy for Christmas and was excited for it at first (a Master System Shinobi game I somehow missed!), but it should stay buried and forgotten. It's a disgrace to the series.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
IMG_3332.jpg

Have fun with your games you'll never play faggots.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I'm looking at it right now with the sun shining on it admiring it's subtlety.

Better than game spines

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm looking at it right now with the sun shining on it admiring it's subtlety.

Better than game spines

Is it oil or acrylic? if it's acrylic then it's not a real painting and you should be ashamed.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
City folk...I can look out my window anytime and see that... small tymerz...

Ohio too bitch, looking out at a crick. Foxes and coyotes. Throwing rocks at ghosts.

I also got a Wondermega.

Last edited: