Post Your Recent Purchases!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Finally got a Neo Pocket back - haven't had one since the US launch! I've been carrying this thing around with me everywhere I go the last couple weeks. I got the Pocket SD cart to go along with it, but I wanted a small physical selection of some of my favorites - I just didn't want to play the ridiculous prices of the EU Snaplock versions (I don't buy anything with cardboard boxes).

Thankfully, I found out that repro GBA cases fit NGP games (including the mini translucent cases) perfectly! I grabbed a few cases from Gaming Relics and got the inserts from The Cover Project. I have a complete KOF R-2 JPN snaplock on the way, but that was only 20 bucks or so on Yahoo Auctions.

Quite happy to have this around to play again. Match of the Millennium and Dark Arms are SO good - forgot how much I loved these games! #nostalgiatrip

Annotation 2020-05-23 070609.jpg

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Finally got a Neo Pocket back - haven't had one since the US launch! I've been carrying this thing around with me everywhere I go the last couple weeks. I got the Pocket SD cart to go along with it, but I wanted a small physical selection of some of my favorites - I just didn't want to play the ridiculous prices of the EU Snaplock versions (I don't buy anything with cardboard boxes).

Thankfully, I found out that repro GBA cases fit NGP games (including the mini translucent cases) perfectly! I grabbed a few cases from Gaming Relics and got the inserts from The Cover Project. I have a complete KOF R-2 JPN snaplock on the way, but that was only 20 bucks or so on Yahoo Auctions.

Quite happy to have this around to play again. Match of the Millennium and Dark Arms are SO good - forgot how much I loved these games! #nostalgiatrip

View attachment 56641

That is awesome yagamikun :buttrock: ngpc is timeless! MotM 4 lyfe

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Welcome back Jibbz.

On topic : Dark Arms is so fucking good.

Last edited:

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member

View attachment 56641

MotM and Sonic are awesome. Also that's the best finish for the NGPC!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
VNzCD57.png

AJ2CfCa.png

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I haven’t bought a game in ages... felt good!

9C2F2598-40DB-4986-AC59-B9A3A12039D4.jpeg

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
GBYs2Mo.jpg

Got the black controller recently to go with my blue one. I like using these with SNES, Genesis and MAME emulators to play 90's era fighting games.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Might be to new to know conversions are worthless. Paying hundreds is crazy.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Why would someone pick a 2nd Squad convert over Shock Troopers... Saurus churned out a turd with 2nd Squad.