Page 688 of 688 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688
Results 17,176 to 17,191 of 17191

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Ya'll fools gonna bow to my baller skills. I straight stole this game from a dude. Got that rare.

Worth Every Penny. RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE.

Bashful Neophyte

ARDUBOY
    Open source game development platform.

Ozma War Hero

My friend has this. It's really neat and feels quality.

I got my first Sony Trinitron a few minutes ago! 32" w/the Sony branded stand (which was a nice bonus)...just threw on Mega Man X3...damn, I didn't realize just how much of a difference it would make to go old school.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Ya'll fools gonna bow to my baller skills. I straight stole this game from a dude. Got that rare.

Shit son. Straight balln'.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Zero's Tailor

Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    I got my first Sony Trinitron a few minutes ago! 32" w/the Sony branded stand (which was a nice bonus)...just threw on Mega Man X3...damn, I didn't realize just how much of a difference it would make to go old school.
    Awesome! Like those games were designed to look good on a CRT or something...

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

He's got FOTNS playing on the candy as well. That's extra bonus points.

Quote Originally Posted by benjammin1701 View Post
    Awesome! Like those games were designed to look good on a CRT or something...
    I get the sarcasm, but seriously, my family never had an even remotely decent tv when I was growing up or in my late teens and any money I made went to helping the household. When I bought my LCD 7 years ago, it was with modern machines in mind, so while this is old news to pretty much everyone, it's new to me.

I get the sarcasm, but seriously, my family never had an even remotely decent tv when I was growing up or in my late teens and any money I made went to helping the household. When I bought my LCD 7 years ago, it was with modern machines in mind, so while this is old news to pretty much everyone, it's new to me.

Oh dude, yea, even having any CRT is like mind blowing. The games were really designed with the CRT tech in mind. That's a solid ass tv too.
    No, just no.

Mr. Big's Thug

Have had a CRT monitor for retro games for a while, but was still stunned all over again recently when noting the difference during an A / B comparison with a flat screen. Beyond the games' use of strategic fuzziness between pixels, everything just feels less flat and more vibrant on CRT somehow. Hard to explain to the uninitiated without showing it.

Ozma War Hero

Yep. I was testing a board with my supergun and for whatever reason, I dragged everything over to my 1080p screen. I was appalled at how bad the picture quality was compared to my CRT.

My parents had a Trinitron for years, but eventually any solid red stuff would make the screen go nuts and games started to look really fuzzy for some reason.

Zero's Tailor

I realized that sounded like sarcasm...wasn't meant to be, just making a bit of a joke.
    I love the fact you can get top of the line CRTs on Craigslist for free nowadays.
    Last edited by benjammin1701; Yesterday at 04:04 PM.

Die Gans

PBI.JPG

If you're using eBay's international shipping program (Pitney Bowes / PBI), do yourself a favour and take pictures of your packaging. PBI removed the packaging that the seller sent my cart in and used an unpadded envelope instead. Just a heads up. I'll be able to transfer the label onto a spare case, so not much was lost.

If you do have to send out something through PBI yourself, then it's best to wrap it in bubble wrap and use a box that is big enough to offer a decent amount of protection but at the same time isn't too big and heavy. That way repacking your items may not be worth their time.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay

What game is that?

New Challenger

gscartsw to ease the cable swapping
    gscart.jpg

Transplanted my breadbin C64 into a Kickstarter C64C case (the original case had become brittle and was falling apart)
    c64.jpg

Die Gans

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMachineGun View Post
    What game is that?
    It's Burning Fight with an English label.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

Thread Information