Post Your Recent Purchases!

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,

Yngwie Malmsteen ... LOL ... As soon as I hear or read his name or see his face, I always think of "You've released the fucking fury!". For those not in the know, sometime in the late '80s, he was on a 15 hour long flight to Tokyo and everyone in his party, including him, got drunk out of their minds, causing as much chaos as one can cause without making the plane crash. A female passager poured a glass or water over his head to calm his ass down, which had the opposite effect. Band's drummer caught Yngwie's post-water flip-out on tape:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Yngwie Malmsteen ... LOL ... As soon as I hear or read his name or see his face, I always think of "You've released the fucking fury!". For those not in the know, sometime in the late '80s, he was on a 15 hour long flight to Tokyo and everyone in his party, including him, got drunk out of their minds, causing as much chaos as one can cause without making the plane crash. A female passager poured a glass or water over his head to calm his ass down, which had the opposite effect. Band's drummer caught Yngwie's post-water flip-out on tape:

God I love this. I saw him live last year. Hes stick rocking the leather pants

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Finally tracked down a Last Blade 2 arcade poster and had it framed. Imho it's the best one SNK ever produced.

39287235545_c3e2e9790d_z.jpg

I also really like this artwork! It's not even particularly detailed but something about the style and soft colors just works. I also like the aged looking yellow backdrop, that with the Japanese characters makes it look like a scroll.

My 2018 has started off with some pretty exciting pick-ups for my Sega CD. I've tested them all but so far Popful Mail is the only one I've been playing. Good game.

sega-cd-working-designs-01.jpg

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
The Genesis port of Ghouls is one of my favorite games. Sega nailed it and I think it's better than the Supergrafx port.

Because it was programmed by Yuji Naka and he didn't have the source code from Capcom.........

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
You sir, have excellent taste in games. If you like that style try Blades of Vengeance on the Genesis, barbarian beatemup!

Thanks Montatez! I looked up BoV and I'd say it's right up my alley; I'll def be on the lookout for a complete copy :D

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
There's been a lot of overtime pay so far this winter...so I converted some of it into this SSV:S kit! I've seen a few of these popping up on ebay as of late...

20180220_145023.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Here is my bday haul:

Spoiler:
thanks Rot

eSgmUL8.jpg

GnG is my favorite, my wife found a guy in the U.K. who makes arcade shadow boxes.

Also got a couple of these DB15 breakout boards, both male and female, to help with my cocktail project.

7TkvkaN.jpg

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,

Damn. Stone Age Gamer never fail to make things ugly when it comes to labels and packaging. I also love how they take someone else's product, add their stickers and a single page manual and call it a "deluxe edition", as if flash devices are somehow collectible, and you just gotta' have that Stone Age Gamer special variant.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Damn. Stone Age Gamer never fail to make things ugly when it comes to labels and packaging. I also love how they take someone else's product, add their stickers and a single page manual and call it a "deluxe edition", as if flash devices are somehow collectible, and you just gotta' have that Stone Age Gamer special variant.

While I agree wholeheartedly with you on this I still have to ask if you know where you are right now?