Post Your Recent Purchases!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yeah but a few like Allen wake and fable are Xbox only and most japanese versions of the ps3 games don’t have English options. Gaming in my native language for rpgs etc is always more comfortable. Also I wanted to give my xbox360 some love haha.

Yeah, some jpn. versions of 360 games offer full english support. The japanese LE of Alan Wake is full english for example, while the standard version is not. And it's definitely true: all Xboxes are hardcore gaijin in Japan.

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I don't know how large your collection is but you'd probably end up with more cash and no less games to play.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I don't know how large your collection is but you'd probably end up with more cash and no less games to play.

I have 14 AES games, if i sold them i’d have enough cash for a neoSD and maybe a little leftover.. and more room on the shelf for saturn stuff. ha

Idk man i have aes copies of king of fighters 2002 and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special those would be tough as hell for me to let go of now that i think about it

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
You know, you could just sell some of your AES games ... or none at all. I'd probably keep them, and go for the NeoSD anyway. Comes down to what you want, really. Collecting or gaming. Or both.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That was the computer we had in high school in the early 80s.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
The link goes to a TSS cart.

Goes to Mahjong Minnasano Okage for me.

Edit: Nevermind - eBay redirected me to "something similar" because the item was sold. Mahjong, TSS - same thing, right?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just curious, not being judge-y: Did you get this as a collector's piece or because you like mahjong? I've never taken the time to figure out how to play.

He actually bought TSS but eBay in their infinite wisdom now auto-redirects to other listings if you try to view one that has ended.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Sorry I got TSS, that's why I hate typing on apps.

I didn't want to pay that much until seeing the game keeps going up in prices, just got it and be done with it.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yeah, as long as you don't over spend on TSS, you'll get what you paid for it if you don't really like it.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Yeah, as long as you don't over spend on TSS, you'll get what you paid for it if you don't really like it.

But you'll like it, because it's the best VS. shooter on the platform, hands down.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's awesome but there's always someone.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
IMG_20180825_110033.jpg

Not all are recent but the most recent I've had. Picked up KOF 98 from Razo and KOF 00 from Tak, everything else was at a gamestore with trade-in credit. Not pictured is an OG Xbox and the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack on vinyl.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Got these yesterday. Can't wait til the games I got from ggallegos1 get here on Tuesday!!!
20180825_081337.jpg
Thanks for the R-Type games, MrNemoperson!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Bought a little restoration project. Trying to pick it up this weekend. View attachment 51326

That was the computer we had in high school in the early 80s.

Yep fond memories of this machine, my first school computer as well, i would have been around 14 and it would have been 1980/81.
I'd would rather have had a BBC B to mess around on in computer club looking back now lol.