Post Your Recent Purchases!

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Thrift store find. Pretty obscure system this GX4000.

KlMnCKT.jpg

Hard to find games for this :(

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Damn. Stone Age Gamer never fail to make things ugly when it comes to labels and packaging. I also love how they take someone else's product, add their stickers and a single page manual and call it a "deluxe edition", as if flash devices are somehow collectible, and you just gotta' have that Stone Age Gamer special variant.

This was actually the first thing I purchased through Stone Age Gamer but for me it came down to 4 things:

1. I never liked the original "Metal Slug" NeoSD label. I felt it's unoriginal and actually prefer the more generic thereby being "original" logo that Stone Age Gamer has come up with.
2. It's cheaper buying through Stone Age Gamer
3. I was able to use PayPal
4. No Duty or Taxes at the door shipped to Canada

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Nice chrono trigger. I was on eBay not long ago and surprised at how many reproduction carts there are of popular games like chrono trigger, secret of mana, and even super metroid.

Yeah I noticed that also. Does eBay not care anymore?

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
$1,034 to be exact...

That's a fairly decent price for that kit. Looks to be in really nice shape too.

Do you (or anyone else) know why there's a red sticker on the label?

That sticker is there because it means it was tested by the op/shop it came from and was working. Seems to be very common on SSVS carts, not so much on other carts.

My SSVS also had that sticker and I've had another cart or two with it. But the majority of the jp carts I have didn't have it. Possibly as it's not super sticky and most of the jp carts I have are older releases and I'm sure that those stickers have fallen off over time. The one on my SSVS for example was barely hanging on (took it off when I cleaned it up as it was... smokey). I can't recall wat other carts I have that had it, but I think they were also later releases. Think my Matrimelee mighta been another one...

Last edited:

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
My imports came in finally, I did alot of hunting to try to get good prices :D
All the famicom disk drives need work done but not a big deal

6vFXVIG.jpg

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
And no eBay does not care about repros anymore.

If Nintendo doesn't care, why should eBay? Just look at RetroUSB. They still have repros of NES and SNES titles up for sale. I think they were the first when it comes to making selling repros a business. They've had, and still have, competition cartridges, including DKC, and the NES vs titles. Nintendo don't give a shit. They're raking in money by monetizing every video on YouTube showing a Nintendo game.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
The poster i got the other day went into the frame that came today.
Its so hard getting frames to hawaii. Ether they wont ship or over charge for shipping.
06myHoF.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

6vFXVIG.jpg

Nice stuff. I love my Twin Fami, though I've never fixed the disk drive.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

6vFXVIG.jpg

i always wanted that arcade stick for my saturn. still might buy one.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Well after 1CC'ing the arcade game, figured I'd give the completely different Genesis game with the same name a try:

CC2Ib5K.jpg

Also, why does it look like shinobi dude is going to straight up murder innocent people on the cover?

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
The way that man is holding the lady’s arm and has a club, surely the shinobi is interrupting a situation.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
But the mid-forearm grab? She's clearly trying to flee the situation, but the dude with a club is holding her back in a upright posture (not defensive). Besides, the shinobi are muthafuckin ninjas, how did pull out his club in time for a ninja to creep up on him. That club was premeditated, before the shinobi showed up. The dude has a mustache too, never trust a dude with a mustache. :)

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
More movie pickups!
It's been a good week and some real awesome stuff this time.

Basket Case

bas.jpg

More Moron Movies

This one is interesting because it is Betamax tape in a VHS size box with a spacer in it.

mmm.jpg

"Reefer Madness" on CED! What a find.

ref.jpg