Post Your Recent Purchases!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
2 new items for me this past weekend!

Spoiler:
1F068F60-D9EB-422B-8F0A-3D4DB87656D6_zpsrugcyfg4.jpg

So you sold that TSS cart to help fund the cab purchase? It's all making sense now. Congrats on the Mini Cute. I've always wanted one of those.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Got it for $67 shipped just need to safely remove the sticker/sticker residue off the shockbox and plastic covering or I can just buy a brand new southtown shockbox and reuse the insert and be done with it.
$_57.JPG

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
soft cases aren't shock boxes

shock boxes are bigger than that case, AES inserts will look funny in a shock box

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
my first MVS games :)
toshiba2_zps679cf170.jpg

That's a random picture. I found the right image through your Photobucket account.

Congrats on the new pick-ups. Neo Turf Masters, Metal Slug, and King of Fighters are as Neo Geo as it gets.

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yeah I saw the crap I did right away and double posted the correct image, I cant edit posts yet :( Yeah I played those games tons of times at the local arcades, so nostalgia is feeling up the room, so awesome :)

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Those mini characters playing the mini-cabs are hilarious. Cool stuff and thanks for sharing.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Jeez Stealth, where'd you get all that sweet sweet swag? Please don't say Japan because if you say Japan I'm going to have to go live there

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Picked up a PC Engine Core Grafx:

pcengine.jpg

Included game selection is pretty useless (all seem to be Japanese Mahjong style games - if anybody can work out the names of the titles let me know) but system is in good working order and puts out a nice picture even via composite. Currently waiting for a Turbo Everdrive and Broken's RGB board mod, also considering controller options - any point in getting the 3/6 button controllers?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Picked up a PC Engine Core Grafx:

View attachment 16898

Included game selection is pretty useless (all seem to be Japanese Mahjong style games - if anybody can work out the names of the titles let me know) but system is in good working order and puts out a nice picture even via composite. Currently waiting for a Turbo Everdrive and Broken's RGB board mod, also considering controller options - any point in getting the 3/6 button controllers?
PCE 6 button controller only if you're gonna pick up the fighters for it.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Those mini characters playing the mini-cabs are hilarious. Cool stuff and thanks for sharing.

Thanks, got a mini 6 player X-men cab coming too :)

Jeez Stealth, where'd you get all that sweet sweet swag? Please don't say Japan because if you say Japan I'm going to have to go live there

Actually all over the world. Stuff from the UK, France, Hong Kong, USA and Japan.

Hah! I wondered if anyone around here got a hold of one of these. I really love that custom packaging, SuperFam is some of my favorite branding ever.

Hold on.. ZEIRAM?! Dangit Stealth! Stop bein so freakin cool.

Yeah I love that GBA, though I was worried about being able to get one. They're in so hot demand right now but in super low quantity that it feels like a lottery in terms of just being able to purchase one.

If you like Zeiram, I've also got some sweet laserdiscs of Zeiram 1 & 2 in the haul that I haven't "processed" yet. :)

Hello Kitty Cop XD

You know it son. I'd cop dat shit all over again if I had to playa.

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey guys, just wanted to show my fifth MVS game, got it for 50 euros (I think it was a pretty good deal). It didn't come with the label sadly, but you guys might know which game is by looking at the board :p

100_0778_zps8767294a.jpg

100_0779_zps5607912c.jpg

100_0780_zps224545c5.jpg

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
Seriously, scout's honor (never was a scout xD) But yeah bought it from some old guy, couldn't even tell if the game was a boot or not, I went for it and got lucky (except for the no label part).