Post Your Recent Purchases!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I've been more on the selling side than scooping but I got this mint ass shit today:
IMG_1933.jpg

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Can I hire you to find me some MD games? :D

It's getting a lot harder to find good deals with the MD games wyo as you probably know, but it's still possible to catch a steal on ebay every now and again.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
We're hoping for 75% of our heat with wood moving forward and time to invest in some better tools. I was all set to buy a quality felling axe; a Gransfors Bruk, had it in the cart and convinced myself if i'm buying that, because it's going to last, just spend a few bucks more and get what I really want, that will also last.

Spoiler:
Picked up a 18" Stihl Wood Boss today. My dad has the 16" equivalent for almost 20 years now. They are just workhorses. Grabbed a new maul and splitter too.
Fiskars is known for their gardening equipment, and while their axes and splitters are not top of the line, they have a tremendous cost-to-performance ratio. I've been using a lower end Truper for my splitting and after using a friend's Fiskar X27, it was worth it to upgrade.

5L1T82J.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
We're hoping for 75% of our heat with wood moving forward and time to invest in some better tools. I was all set to buy a quality felling axe; a Gransfors Bruk, had it in the cart and convinced myself if i'm buying that, because it's going to last, just spend a few bucks more and get what I really want, that will also last.

Spoiler:
Picked up a 18" Stihl Wood Boss today. My dad has the 16" equivalent for almost 20 years now. They are just workhorses. Grabbed a new maul and splitter too.
Fiskars is known for their gardening equipment, and while their axes and splitters are not top of the line, they have a tremendous cost-to-performance ratio. I've been using a lower end Truper for my splitting and after using a friend's Fiskar X27, it was worth it to upgrade.

5L1T82J.jpg

I've always wanted a Best Made axe, even though I have no use for one.

AFA_TALL_PALERMALE_GW_ije7s5.jpg

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
l2bENuz.jpg

Case and manual are okay, but the disc is fucking immaculate without any scratches (and not a bootleg either).

Got this for xmas way back in the day. I was amazed by the "animated" cut scenes and voice acting. I never managed to beat it and unfortunately lost it years later. Not sure if it went missing in a move or if my neighbor borrowed it and never returned it. Oh well, glad to finally have it back and have a chance to actually beat it. Lunar: Eternal Blue was one of my favorite 16-bit JRPGs and the PS1 remakes didn't jive with me.

I don't necessarily have high expectations from an objective perspective, but I'm sure the nostalgia will make it a fun playthrough.

Last edited:

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Lunar:Eternal Blue is my favorite jrpg of all time. lunar was pretty great also, i'll bet you dig it. The nostalgia googles will probably help tho.

I was not a fan of the ps1 games also, but for some reason enjoyed silver star harmony on psp. I wish they would do another remaster of Eternal Blue on a modern handheld.

Lunar 3 has been teased for decades, but I think a few key members of the dev team have died. I can dream, but I think all hope is lost. and I don't want someone new fucking up this series.( I refuse to acknowledge dragon song)

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

Spoiler:

5L1T82J.jpg

Nice gets Mike love that Stihl.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
After something of a hiatus, I've recently added another couple of carts to my MVS collection.
IMG_20170428_100216.jpg
Thanks, MCF 76. :)

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

Spoiler:

5L1T82J.jpg

nice gets, I've got a 170 and a farm boss as well. Both been running fine for years. Let me know if you want a pair of orange cutting chaps, either for work or play with the Ms.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Just picked this up found it at a local game shop, even the sales associate and the manager didn't know what it was hahaha.
I need to pickup a laseractive now
Laseractive PAC-810.jpg

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Check the caps on that ASAP as they'll need to be replaced more than likely. ;)

Nice find in the wild.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Just picked this up found it at a local game shop, even the sales associate and the manager didn't know what it was hahaha.
View attachment 44431

Such a sick scoop! I would have had a heart attack seeing one in real life and not on eBay for a ridiculous price.

I picked up the atgames Sega Genesis for a buck at a pawn shop since it had no cables. I had a random ac adapter, av cables, and a ton of Genesis controllers at home. I never really wanted one, but it was spotless and cheap as hell. Pretty cool it has a cartridge slot. Not the greatest thing ever but it has built in games and is able to play actual cartridges. Certainly not an NES Classic but I'll take 1 dollar over 300.

20170428_172343_zpsvms1tixi.jpg

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
View attachment 44431

That's an unbelievable find, can't believe they didn't know what it was in the games shop you found it.
Now all you need is the tg and karaoke add ons for the set.

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
A belated birthday present. It is possible to still be spoiled by your parents at age 42. Had about a 2 hour session with my kids last night on the one game I have for it, pictured there. Great fun! MK8D is another solid and very fun release in the series.