Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
unnamed.jpg

A long trip to Alabama to grab this one. It is rougher than a badger's foreskin, but I am going to be restoring it back to its original glory soon enough.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I bought a project 1 slot conversion cab that's about 95% done that has been a lot of fun fixing up.

Nice find.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
When in the hell did Sonic Adventure 2 (DC) get so damn expensive?

I just picked it up (along with SA1, Tomb Raider and about 50 audio CD's) for $5.

I almost didn't take the lot.

Why not? Unless you're thinking of how long it'd take to hump it all...

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Latest additions (^_^)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Picked this up a local shop today while at lunch for $50 CAD (~$40 USD). Feels a bit expensive for a used game but I've noticed this one is getting hard to find. I loved Divine Divinity and couldn't put it down. Didn't love the sequel Beyond Divinity but I've heard good things about Original Sin 1 and 2.

Divinity1.jpg

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
AWSD.jpeg

Cabinet from max 330 mega, mobo from mjmjr25, and art from Neodogg! I just need the movestrip back art and more games.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If you wanna borrow some bootleg AW carts to try in that thing you know where to find me.

Not exactly a recent purchase (I received this back in June), but I wanted to share. I fucking love it and can't wait to pair it with a Neo SD Pro.
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0125.jpg
IMG_0126.jpg

Leback

Stakes Winner
Ahh the mighty Voodoo2! It was my first "3d accelerator". Quake 2 looked damn good with it.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
That voodoo2 is a true thing of beauty. Have plans for it?

I'm doing a period correct Windows 98 PC build. Basically keeping it all within the year of 1998. I'll eventually have another Voodoo 2 for SLI. I'll be running a Matrox Millenium II for 2D. The Pentium II 450 MMX was released in August of 98, so that is what I will be rolling for a processor. Not sure on what I am going to do case wise. I may just do something newer for better cooling.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm doing a period correct Windows 98 PC build. Basically keeping it all within the year of 1998. I'll eventually have another Voodoo 2 for SLI. I'll be running a Matrox Millenium II for 2D. The Pentium II 450 MMX was released in August of 98, so that is what I will be rolling for a processor. Not sure on what I am going to do case wise. I may just do something newer for better cooling.

I love those slot 1 CPU's, easy carefree installation and cooling is already installed. They should really return to CPU's on cards!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I love those slot 1 CPU's, easy carefree installation and cooling is already installed. They should really return to CPU's on cards!
Nah, I remember those things becoming sightly unseated way too much back in the day. I had a friend who went off to college, and his mom would call me every couple of months when the computer stopped working, and it was always the CPU .

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
Unibios Installation from 8BitPlus, Leeds UK

Finally got around to having one of these installed so I can understand what the hell is happening on some of my games 😂

Can't recommend Neil from 8BitPlus.co.uk enough for UK forum members...

IMG_20181008_154938.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Finally got around to having one of these installed so I can understand what the hell is happening on some of my games ��

Can't recommend Neil from 8BitPlus.co.uk enough for UK forum members...

View attachment 51931

Neil was the one who modded my Nomad and rechargeable battery.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Yup top bloke is Neil,

Hes just finished modding my GC for me.
I hope to get him to mod my PS1 once my PSIO arrives.