Page 636 of 669 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646 ... LastLast
Results 15,876 to 15,900 of 16720

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

  1. #15876
    Amakusa's Fashion Consultant
    neo-geo 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Louis

    Posts
    1,114
    20170910_214744.jpg20170910_214908.jpg

    Scooped a 2 slot mvs for 157 dollars, and a working carrier air wing pcb in a z back cab for 90, and the sad pooyan that i paid too much for

  2. #15877
    Morden's Lackey
    3rdStrikeMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Moorhead, MN

    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by neo-geo 2 View Post
    20170910_214744.jpg20170910_214908.jpg

    Scooped a 2 slot mvs for 157 dollars, and a working carrier air wing pcb in a z back cab for 90, and the sad pooyan that i paid too much for
    Nice cab scoops!! 157 bucks sounds good to me! My life needs a Neo cab in it

  3. #15878
    I am untouchable Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    11,194
    Quote Originally Posted by MCF 76 View Post
    N64:

    Castlevania 64
    One of my favorites!!!! Music is awesome!

  4. #15879
    Rugal's Thug
    gtmartini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by neo-geo 2 View Post
    20170910_214744.jpg20170910_214908.jpg

    Scooped a 2 slot mvs for 157 dollars, and a working carrier air wing pcb in a z back cab for 90, and the sad pooyan that i paid too much for
    Real nice cabs. I like the 4 buttons neo geo made cabs.

  5. #15880
    Dogg-Father
    Neodogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmartini View Post
    Real nice cabs. I like the 4 buttons neo geo made cabs.
    not a fan of the ol'6 button neo?
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

  6. #15881
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    not a fan of the ol'6 button neo?
    I prefer the 7 button ones myself.



    For the tunes lovers!

  7. #15882
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Giga_Power32bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Negative Zone, MA

    Posts
    232
    HUMILIATION TO THIS DEFICIENCY CONTEMPORARY SPHERE

  8. #15883
    Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
    MattBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    1,206
    Not very exciting, but it was a bargain and I had wanted to pick up a 4k Blu Ray player anyway.


  9. #15884
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Posts
    6,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Power32bit View Post
    Nice.

    Raynham flea market?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

  10. #15885
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBlah View Post
    Not very exciting, but it was a bargain and I had wanted to pick up a 4k Blu Ray player anyway.

    nice pick up, matt. i really enjoyed halo 5. one of the best games on the xbone imo.

  11. #15886
    Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
    MattBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    nice pick up, matt. i really enjoyed halo 5. one of the best games on the xbone imo.
    I'm really looking forward to it. I've always really enjoyed the series. I think I am going to play through the series in order and save it for last. That lot cost me 140 and the console is brand new. I couldn't resist.

  12. #15887
    King's Dry Cleaner
    coreykun667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California, United States

    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBlah View Post
    I'm really looking forward to it. I've always really enjoyed the series. I think I am going to play through the series in order and save it for last. That lot cost me 140 and the console is brand new. I couldn't resist.
    I was kinda upset about the lack of local multiplayer in Halo 5. The best part about Halo was being able to play together with friends in one room. I also fondly remember bringing my Xbox to my uncle's place for family gatherings and we'd have a LAN connection between the two Xboxes in different rooms. Was fun as shit, but now you don't see that nowadays. Good memories with Halo 1 and 2.
    -Always peanut butter
    -Confident strategy
    -Become president of peanut butters

  13. #15888
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBlah View Post
    I'm really looking forward to it. I've always really enjoyed the series. I think I am going to play through the series in order and save it for last. That lot cost me 140 and the console is brand new. I couldn't resist.
    wow that really is a bargain. well done mate. those games you have there alone is probably worth 140. mine is a first model (big fat one) which came with the halo anniversary collection bundled in. it was bought last christmas for 250, which is the norm asking price.

  14. #15889
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    wow that really is a bargain. well done mate. those games you have there alone is probably worth 140. mine is a first model (big fat one) which came with the halo anniversary collection bundled in. it was bought last christmas for 250, which is the norm asking price.
    Am I missing something? Halo 5 and Halo MC could be had new on amazon for $50. Sunset OD is a $10 dollar game new. I think the whole bundle with system wasn't a bad deal since the exchange over here would be around $185.

    Not trying to shit on your gets Matt. Was just wondering if you got something special that I don't see.

  15. #15890
    Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    Am I missing something? Halo 5 and Halo MC could be had new on amazon for $50. Sunset OD is a $10 dollar game new. I think the whole bundle with system wasn't a bad deal since the exchange over here would be around $185.

    Not trying to shit on your gets Matt. Was just wondering if you got something special that I don't see.
    It's probably not as cheap over in Europe as it is here.
    Take a bite out of crime.

  16. #15891
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    It's probably not as cheap over in Europe as it is here.
    I see.

  17. #15892
    Rugal's Thug
    gtmartini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    not a fan of the ol'6 button neo?
    I like these that were made for Neo Geo MVS because they are rare. A 6 buttons cab is common and almost all cabs are 6, including mine. But it is not I don't like the 6 buttons, it is great because you can use about all arcade games.

  18. #15893
    Rugal's Thug
    gtmartini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by coreykun667 View Post
    I was kinda upset about the lack of local multiplayer in Halo 5. The best part about Halo was being able to play together with friends in one room. I also fondly remember bringing my Xbox to my uncle's place for family gatherings and we'd have a LAN connection between the two Xboxes in different rooms. Was fun as shit, but now you don't see that nowadays. Good memories with Halo 1 and 2.
    That is true, my cousin came once to my house and we played Halo 1 almost to the end together. And it is also to play with someone that is not so good on FPS or don't like games because she dies too much. So playing together you can keep your partner alive and go though the game (it is the only way I can get my wife to play lol)

  19. #15894
    JukeBox Hero!
    Famicommander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver

    Posts
    4,917
    Halo 1 PC >>>> all other Halos anyway

  20. #15895
    schnuth is one
    DUMBASS username.
    ChopstickSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Planet Earth

    Posts
    932
    BTOOM! Amazon Japan will be the death of my wallet yet.


  21. #15896
    NAM-75 Vet
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    488
    Xbox One S






    Not really. More like a chinese knock-off.
    I found this locally for $20.













    The emulation is all over the place. Some games play decently, others are tolerable and there are others where the playability is fooked.
    The GBA stuff for the most part is fine. The Neo has slowdown and screen tearing. Some sound issues and the odd graphical glitch but overall not too bad on the SNES and MD side of things.
    You can add your own stuff via SD card as well.

    The system case is pretty nice. It would be ideal to stick a Raspberry Pi in there. Which I reckon is what I'm going to end up doing with this.

  22. #15897
    Rugal's Thug
    gtmartini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Halo 1 PC >>>> all other Halos anyway
    Not really, The PC version was worse than XBOX. I remember a review where the PC could no do the same transparency as the XBOX version could. At the time monitor for PC was not so big and for 2 players you could not divide the screen and play with a friend (at least not so good as using a XBOX). XBOX >>>PC

  23. #15898
    Rugal's Thug
    gtmartini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Posts
    92
    Now I can save the games and continue another day.
    20170912_232538.jpg

    It was sealed, but I can't have it just to show, I have to play. The camera is nice
    20170912_232520.jpg

  24. #15899
    Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
    MattBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmartini View Post
    Not really, The PC version was worse than XBOX. I remember a review where the PC could no do the same transparency as the XBOX version could. At the time monitor for PC was not so big and for 2 players you could not divide the screen and play with a friend (at least not so good as using a XBOX). XBOX >>>PC
    The Masterchief Collection version looks really nice too. Much better than the original.

    I did reply to the above about the price, but I think it got wiped in the move. Yeah, those games have dropped in value a lot recently. The bargain was really the console itself.

  25. #15900
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,062
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmartini View Post
    Not really, The PC version was worse than XBOX. I remember a review where the PC could no do the same transparency as the XBOX version could. At the time monitor for PC was not so big and for 2 players you could not divide the screen and play with a friend (at least not so good as using a XBOX). XBOX >>>PC
    Dividing the screen for a PC game..? wouldn't the other player be using another PC over LAN for multiplayer?


    edit: Oh... I get it now.. you like COD.



    For the tunes lovers!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •