Post Your Recent Purchases!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Yeah buddy! I have been looking for about 2 years. I kept just missing them whenever they got posted for sale on the forums and I couldn’t pay the crazy over inflated eBay asking prices. Finally, a guy from Tokyo messaged me and gave me first dibs so I was all over it.

Such a good game, probably why they don’t come up often. I got mine a few years ago and it’s one of my favorites. Nice score!

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
mRtvTA6.png

dDcg8hT.png

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Commissioned this jacket from a fellow CBUS artist. Check her out @uncommonlyasscoiated on IG

IMG_3412.jpg

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Picked up a CD32 with a few games.
I first heard of this console when I found a stack of Amiga CD32 Gamer magazines at the thrift store. I went off the deep end (bought a US console and probably 30 complete games) but the interest died fast with this garbage.

Make sure you pick up Battletoads, I've heard it's the definitive version. :keke:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Found a PAL Saturn (loose, no AV cable, power cord or controller) in good shape at a local Cash Crusaders store. The controller in the pic was a recent Amazon purchase.

I tested it with my own power cord and AV cable, the system works fine except for the usual symptom of a dead battery. The bonus when I went to swap out the battery is that this unit had one of those VCD cards installed. Not a common find and certainly not in this neck of the woods.

Anyways, I didn't have any spare CR2032 batteries so I used a 2025 instead. Seems to work fine with it.

zheMNJb.jpg

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
I bought two genesis games viewpoint cib and road rash II cib. Got both of them for 15 at the pawn shop.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Found a PAL Saturn (loose, no AV cable, power cord or controller) in good shape at a local Cash Crusaders store. The controller in the pic was a recent Amazon purchase.

I tested it with my own power cord and AV cable, the system works fine except for the usual symptom of a dead battery. The bonus when I went to swap out the battery is that this unit had one of those VCD cards installed. Not a common find and certainly not in this neck of the woods.

Anyways, I didn't have any spare CR2032 batteries so I used a 2025 instead. Seems to work fine with it.

zheMNJb.jpg

Are you watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles on VCD?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Is that Volgarr the Viking a pressed disc or just a copy you made?

The Devs did say that Volgarr for the Dreamcast is free for everyone.

It's a pressed disc. Licensed by Crazy Viking but not by Sega. That's written on a certificate of authenticity and the backcover.

Ordered here, French website, you need to be locked in to see the offer:
https://www.rushongame.com/ventes/d...es/volgarr-dreamcast-pal-3000ex-812-41360.htm

Alternative shop:
https://www.pixelheart.eu/shop/volgarr-the-viking-dreamcast-pal-1008-40604.htm

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I don't mind if you call it a bootleg. We already had this discussion in the Gleylancer thread not too long ago.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
It's a pressed disc. Licensed by Crazy Viking but not by Sega. That's written on a certificate of authenticity and the backcover.

Ordered here, French website, you need to be locked in to see the offer:
https://www.rushongame.com/ventes/d...es/volgarr-dreamcast-pal-3000ex-812-41360.htm

Alternative shop:
https://www.pixelheart.eu/shop/volgarr-the-viking-dreamcast-pal-1008-40604.htm

I'm surprised a physical copy has been made. But it's great to see this game getting some TLC. It's excellent.

Hey my bootleg game didn't come with a letter of authenticity?

He's legit on this one. Anyone can have a copy for the Dreamcast. That was a pretty cool thing for Crazy Viking Studios to do.