Page 640 of 640 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640
Results 15,976 to 15,994 of 15994

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    When madman wrote that I thought you could put most people's names there.
    Yeah, I can totally see Guilty as a famed novelist and the author of a successful series of Regency romance novels featuring a character named madman. Until one fateful snowy night, from which he wakes up in...

Spoiler:

...misery.

Tung's Hair Stylist

Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    Simpsons has zero hitstun. Sailor Moon has hit stun and whiff infinites.

Awful comparison

ERGHNNNN
    701583.jpg

Blacknoah Boatswain's Mate

^ What's your point of comparison? Both titles are based on cartoon licenses?

The Simpsons is a much older and more mechanically limited title than PSSM.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

^

For the tunes chat crew!

Lucky me today!!!!!!!

IMG_5166.JPG

Rugal's Thug

IMG_20170924_083858_360.jpg

I had some odd buzzing when playing in RGB with my Omega so I sold it a bought this sexy CMVS from James! Beautiful build and so far it plays perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by capnd77 View Post

I had some odd buzzing when playing in RGB with my Omega so I sold it a bought this sexy CMVS from James! Beautiful build and so far it plays perfectly!

Good Choice.

OldSkool4Life

Quote Originally Posted by capnd77 View Post

As RAZ stated, excellent choice! I have the exact same CMVS and could not be happier!

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefan View Post
    As RAZ stated, excellent choice! I have the exact same CMVS and could not be happier!
    So far I couldn't be happier, maybe it's just me but it looks like the picture is a bit better than the Omega.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

I normally don't like emulation, but in this case I had to open an exception, get a board for every game would be unpractical.Pandora box 815.jpg

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by gtmartini View Post
    I normally don't like emulation, but in this case I had to open an exception, get a board for every game would be unpractical.
    At the moment, I'm using supergun + TV exclusively, so there's no point in buying an emulation box, but just out of curiosity, how well do these work, anyway? They seem to be pretty "popular". How often do they get revisions or updates? I always thought if you're going with emulation, you might just as well use a Raspberry, which I would imagine supports the latest MAME builds and so on.

In my experience, those Chinese emulation platforms are always lagging when it comes to "newer" stuff. The consoles I've tried can't handle some of the GBA stuff at full speed, and arcade boxes I've seen videos of can't run CPS3 at full speed. I see a VGA-out as well. How does the scaling work in these?

Edit: I have just watched some PB4S HD videos, and it's impossible to find one which actually talks about performance in games that could be problematic. Everyone is playing either really old games, or CPS2 at best. I've seen ONE video where some dude plays 3rd Strike, but the video is clearly sped up for all of the games, and thus completely useless. Plus, the original sound was swapped out for some tweaker dubstep.
    Last edited by Morden; Yesterday at 07:54 AM.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    At the moment, I'm using supergun + TV exclusively, so there's no point in buying an emulation box, but just out of curiosity, how well do these work, anyway? They seem to be pretty "popular". How often do they get revisions or updates? I always thought if you're going with emulation, you might just as well use a Raspberry, which I would imagine supports the latest MAME builds and so on.

In my experience, those Chinese emulation platforms are always lagging when it comes to "newer" stuff. The consoles I've tried can't handle some of the GBA stuff at full speed, and arcade boxes I've seen videos of can't run CPS3 at full speed. I see a VGA-out as well. How does the scaling work in these?

Edit: I have just watched some PB4S HD videos, and it's impossible to find one which actually talks about performance in games that could be problematic. Everyone is playing either really old games, or CPS2 at best. I've seen ONE video where some dude plays 3rd Strike, but the video is clearly sped up for all of the games, and thus completely useless. Plus, the original sound was swapped out for some tweaker dubstep.
    There's an entire thread dedicated to it. Use the search function.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post

As I use in the arcade cab to play arcade games it has the advantage of using the Jamma connector and the only changes I have to do when I disconnect the MVS and connect the Pandora is the inclusion of 2 more buttons for each player.
    I don't really know about updates, for what I've seen it is not very often.
    the Raspberry is known for being good on emulation everything, I was looking just to emulate games on the arcade and connect on my cab, that was my decision on using Pandora
    The games are working really good. I've tested about 10 games and the only one up to now that I had problem was golden axe (too bad because it was one game I wanted to work) to problem is only in sound, the in game music is low, but the enemies scream are really loud, and sound fo r me i very important.
    The games I tested and are working good (maybe perfect?? some I don't remember how was in the arcade original, but I felt no issue while playing):
    -Pre historic island
    -Street fighter alfa 3 (I think was this one)
    -final fight
    -Strider
    -gouls n gosts
    -metal slug x
    -Raiden (sound was not bad just don't remember if it was perfect)
    -Cadillacs and dinossaurs
    -Altered beast

Game with trouble (up to now)
    -golden axe (low in game sound but enemy scream is too loud, no issues on image)

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmartini View Post
    -Street fighter alfa 3
    Is that a Brazilian bootleg?

For the tunes chat crew!

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Is that a Brazilian bootleg?
    "Street Fighter Alfalfa."

All you do is feed rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    "Street Fighter Alfalfa."

All you do is feed rabbits.
    "Ah the rabbit. The Holy Grail of fighters." -MP

Tung's Hair Stylist

The last part of my prize from the FocusAttack contest I won a while back came in today!

Ninja Combat Warrior

Pretty happy about landing a Ghosts N' Goblins PCB. I've always enjoyed the game, but that home NES port really doesn't do the game justice.

IMG_5393.JPG

Hardened Shock Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by ShootTheCore View Post
    Pretty happy about landing a Ghosts N' Goblins PCB. I've always enjoyed the game, but that home NES port really doesn't do the game justice.
    Nice get, love Ghosts N Goblins.

Thread Information