Post Your Recent Purchases!

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
EMXfyEa.jpg

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
What do you think of the stick?
See them on Ebay for cheap, are they worth it?

Can you make an impression thread? maybe you can answer questions people might have about this.
Honest opinion its only worth it if you want a all in one unit. Theres home version and a jamma which also does hdmi out.

But you can do it and better with a raspberry pi3 and an arcade stick like mine and have way more games

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
I'd love to have a SuperGun version of that PanBox4S stick. Pretty sure one exists out there but I'm not aware of one yet.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
No Beyond Oasis? Seeing all these great action-adventure titles like Exile, Y's III or Landstalker made me wonder why. Legend of Oasis is missing, too. You don't like Ancient?
I think if memory serves me right i could not find a cart box and manual in decent condition.

Last edited:

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
Since arriving back in Japan, the treasure trove of vintage games and hardware has dried up a bit at the secondhand stores. I haven't found any really good consoles, but did get some luck on controllers. I picked up a pair of Dreamcast big green arcade sticks for $10 each and got this HSS-0130 today for $125. I don't collect Saturn so I'm not sure if I want to hang onto it, but it's cool to have. It needs new pink buttons and Retrobrite on the case. Otherwise its in good shape.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I think if memory serves me right i could not find a cart box and manual in decent condition.

Yep, I see your problem. The box is a cardboard one and hard to find in decent condition. Even sealed ones can be damaged, because of the plastic wrap putting too much pressure on the box. Hope you'll find one to complete your collection. BTW get Light Crusader, too. It's excellent.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I have the Blackula movies. I know there's a Blackenstein movie.

There sure is one.

Just picked it up.

20180207_191506.jpg

There is the movie preview.. It's got boobs in it. So keep that in mind.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Since arriving back in Japan, the treasure trove of vintage games and hardware has dried up a bit at the secondhand stores. I haven't found any really good consoles, but did get some luck on controllers. I picked up a pair of Dreamcast big green arcade sticks for $10 each and got this HSS-0130 today for $125. I don't collect Saturn so I'm not sure if I want to hang onto it, but it's cool to have. It needs new pink buttons and Retrobrite on the case. Otherwise its in good shape.

That’s a heck of a find. Still dreaming about owning one of these myself one day

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
I managed to snag a "cheap" copy of Earthbound, the listing pic looked like it was cart only so I guess people just kept scrolling. :buttrock:

aYWBPJz.jpg

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I managed to snag a "cheap" copy of Earthbound, the listing pic looked like it was cart only so I guess people just kept scrolling. :buttrock:

aYWBPJz.jpg

Nice scoop man, does it still have those weird scratch and sniff things?

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Yup, Guide Book isn't the greatest condition ( not terrible either though ) but yeah it's got the Scratch N Sniff Cards. Have yet to smell em though lol.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I bought buttons, joysticks, and locks for my Goldie. I went classy instead of classic.

before:

& after:

SNK NES Setup

At last, just got Athena on the NES to complete the SNK NES CB and/or CIB set.
It fits right in the middle of my MVS and AES games!! I've also placed them according to their color pattern
IMG_0720.jpg