Post Your Recent Purchases!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
All (or maybe most) the other JoshProd / PixelHeart DC games are $30-45. Volgar is $20, so it would seem they are only charging for the costs of pressing the disc and materials (backart, manual, case). I'm not interested in this game, but as someone who is still PC / MAME / EMU illiterate, i'm glad to see a decent quality physical option and with the support of the games' developer.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Finally picked up a Rumble Fish 2 (not a boot)
ROLH3Jv.jpg

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Plufl1Sl.jpg

Really happy about this one! Normally when a Windjammers goes on sale it looks like it was buried in the backyard for the past decade. Never thought I'd find a nice one.

Just a little sticker residue to clean up.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Plufl1Sl.jpg

Really happy about this one! Normally when a Windjammers goes on sale it looks like it was buried in the backyard for the past decade. Never thought I'd find a nice one.

Just a little sticker residue to clean up.

Congrats, looks like a lovely copy.

Every WindJammers I see looks like the label is cut on the spin (the green board at the top never looks as thick as the other games for some reason).

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Congrats, looks like a lovely copy.

Every WindJammers I see looks like the label is cut on the spin (the green board at the top never looks as thick as the other games for some reason).
Mine looks like that, but I play the hell out of it

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member

You're right, the top stripe is really thin. SNK wasn't consistent with their inserts, every game has something a little different. Often the font used in the megs box is different, and the Neo Geo logo at the top varies a lot too.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
...every game has something a little different.

Every cart was handmade to a high degree, thus in the end, every copy was unique. Disregarding preset patterns is either a sign of deep dilettantism or high end luxury. SNK was both, which just proves their exceptional uniqueness.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Finally picked up a Dreamcast with GDEMU from Fox1. A bit frustrating at first setting it up, but it’s pretty dang sweet once you do.

b798af2b2075527d48d93ff36f838a05.jpg

embergabor

New Challenger
Replaced the Raspberry in my bartop to a Pandora's Box 4. I know there are newer ones, but I wanted CGA out as well as VGA. I do love to tinker but Retropie was not easily manageable. The newer retroarch's keymap is a mess and older retropie distro's cannot upgrade the packages. Also hiding games from the list and collecting games into genres is a bitch on Emulationstation. So far the PB is surprisingly good. There are the known issues, tearing for example, but it is really not that bad. Oh and since this is some kind of a knockoff there is no intro video which is definitely a plus.
IMG_0570k.jpg
IMG_0566k.jpg

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I’ve been thinking about getting The Game Paradise. Let me know how it is.
If you enjoy shooters with cute themes then you would enjoy the game.Beside,ps4 version can be played in arcade mode or story mode from the saturn version and it has extra characters to boot.Note the copy i got is the lrg release.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I have had an expensive weekend....

7cfab6f4a63542f72900c16dc425c685.jpg

86e0a1f9a53288ff50e458b481183b40.jpg

No prizes for guessing where the MV-1F is going....