MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Just in this afternoon:

hmxGTSil.jpg

I can't wait to have some free time this evening to dive into these :D

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Since we're posting semi-recent candy scoops, here are a couple of project Blasts I picked up earlier in the year:

View attachment 47738

Also got a pristine Impress. Too bad the monitor was replaced with a Makvision and the wiring is hacked to shit. The coin counter reads 2.

View attachment 47739

Got an Astro as well but it was pretty rough so I sold it already. 2017 was a decent year for candy cabs around these parts.

Awesome Impress! Always been my favorite cab (and my only :p). Hopefully you can get the hacked to shit wiring squared away. Are you leaving the monitor it has in it? It would be interesting to know the story behind it.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Awesome Impress! Always been my favorite cab (and my only :p). Hopefully you can get the hacked to shit wiring squared away. Are you leaving the monitor it has in it? It would be interesting to know the story behind it.

The Impress is classy looking and it's in the best cosmetic condition of all my cabs. I bought it from a FL native, dude was a real character. I suspect he hacked the wiring and fried something in the original monitor. The Makvision was wired up to a Dreamcast with pad hacks when I bought it but I'm gonna start from scratch. OG power supply is missing but it did still have the Q sound amp.

DSC02233.JPGDSC02234.JPGDSC02235.JPGDSC02232.JPG

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Got some MVS carts and other goodies from Salvio today, as well as a button wrench from Paradise Arcade. Now I just need to get KOF 94 and I have the complete MVS KOF set!

25182398_1765892830090489_2098612387101565767_o.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice looking carts. Pretty sure i have a spare 94 if you need.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
wX8GYYd.jpg

Honestly, I only played this for the first time a few weeks ago when a friend brought it over. We (mostly me) got to the last level of loop 1. Now I can go back and finish it. Only GnG game I've played and beaten before, exlcuding the Gargoyle spin-offs, is the wonderful B&W WonderSwan game.

F34R

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Grabbed an original Xbox from Goodwill today. All in working order. Doesn't look that pretty though lol. I'll do some cleaning on it, hopefully restore it's beauty.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
You should consider promptly removing the clock capacitor. They're known to fail, leak, and cause damage to the motherboard. It's not particularly hard to do and just requires basic tools (e.g. no soldering needed) and 30 minutes of your time.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
The Impress is classy looking and it's in the best cosmetic condition of all my cabs. I bought it from a FL native, dude was a real character. I suspect he hacked the wiring and fried something in the original monitor. The Makvision was wired up to a Dreamcast with pad hacks when I bought it but I'm gonna start from scratch. OG power supply is missing but it did still have the Q sound amp.

View attachment 47802View attachment 47803View attachment 47804View attachment 47805

Wow. That's a nice jumbled mess in there. Glad it's in good hands now. Totally agree with you on it's appearance. The Impress has such a nice look to it. Once you get it back up to snuff you should definitely share some pics!

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
98 was a good year for FOOTBALL games.

Just grabbed these

Attachments

• IMG_20171213_083245.jpg
    IMG_20171213_083245.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 512

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
You should consider promptly removing the clock capacitor. They're known to fail, leak, and cause damage to the motherboard. It's not particularly hard to do and just requires basic tools (e.g. no soldering needed) and 30 minutes of your time.

Ooh, good advice. Gonna have to do that when I get home from work. Thanks!

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Who needs Candy Cabs when you've got bootlegs and a laser-free Imagination station?

Bought this outta curiosity, Chinese bootleg that smells kinda weird. Fun game though, it's too bad this didn't get a NA Genesis release.

URscZHY.jpg

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
The Galaxy Fight cart holds Ultimate 11 boards unfortunately... Still quite happy with the deal I got. All legit and in working condition.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
A big thanks to Renmauzo for this game. Been trying to get it off YAJ, but it always ended super high ($1000-1200). Can't wait to jam on it this weekend.

pwDY69yl.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
A big thanks to Renmauzo for this game. Been trying to get it off YAJ, but it always ended super high ($1000-1200). Can't wait to jam on it this weekend.

pwDY69yl.jpg

Damn, those Dash Boards get me every time.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Cool. But why do that to LE systems like This Is Cool and Hello Kitty?

Because (A) I wanted to leave my launch day original consoles intact with the CD drive so I can still play my disc games, and (B) the ODE is easy to reverse back if I ever decided to sell the Kitty or Cool.