Post Your Recent Purchases!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I just cant stand seeing multiple consoles out in plain site. I also don't like having a bunch of power adapters hooked up at the same time. I just keep my stuff in crates and just pull out whatever I feel like playing one at a time. It just looks cleaner. I also don't like posters on my walls and I also dont like plushies and gaming memorabilia junk in display cases or on shelves. I also dont like figurines, action figures or whatever people call them.

The fact that your wives or gf's actually let you get away with having plushies out in the open worries me.

That's why I wonder what kind of wife Metal Jesus has whenever he shows off all that shit.

You need one of these
tumblr_ndjheegqrR1rppy76o2_1280.jpg
:buttrock:

Yes! This is the exact son of a bitch I had.

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
I'm with RAZO on this. I keep all my games (not many) in a hall closet. I personally don't care for the Metal Jesus look but I do keep alot of shit hooked up.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I found one good deal at GameStop. With my $5 monthly coupon the total was under $9...

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I don't see the point keeping bunches of retro hidden in a cupboard with the linen and vacuum cleaner.

Put it all out in a clean display and have it as a man cave/retro corner whatever.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Well, been purchasing lots of things since last update, mostly just computers, but this is more worth to mention. I should be getting it tomorrow

outrun.jpg

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I really suck in all racing games. But this is so classic that I had to get it.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Been in a bit of a Capcom kick recently.

My local FB marketplace scooped SF2 WW from last month. Had glitches so the other night was checking roms and realized this a previously unknown final US release of WW. (Glitches are a faulty A board)
e1b6b89f55f4c6bde0128e1c1bd2df4c.jpg

Also final got a couple of my favorite CPS2 games. Original and just swapped batteries.
1187aa9f6487d1c11b14f07564228445.jpg

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Been in a bit of a Capcom kick recently.

My local FB marketplace scooped SF2 WW from last month. Had glitches so the other night was checking roms and realized this a previously unknown final US release of WW. (Glitches are a faulty A board)
e1b6b89f55f4c6bde0128e1c1bd2df4c.jpg

Also final got a couple of my favorite CPS2 games. Original and just swapped batteries.
1187aa9f6487d1c11b14f07564228445.jpg
Nice labels on them! You gonna dump the US rom for the WW?

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
This is a bit of a "latergram" but still relevant. Bought a new home last year with enough space to make a killer game space. I'll post collection shots in the proper thread, but this is the star purchase I made late last year: A dedicated X-Men COTA Dynamo HS-5 with a Darksoft CPS2 All-In-One. Decided on this over a candy cab - I love the presence these machines have. Complements the Neo collection well. :) Still a bit of work to do on the restoration (painting, new coin door, etc).

Updates I've Made:
- Replaced the WG K7000 series chassis
- Replaced the old/faded CPO with a reproduction (couldn't find an original)
- Replaced the monitor bezel with a reproduction - the original is behind the repro, but it is super sun-faded.
- Added authentic side art
- Marquee is authentic and came with the cab
- Updated all controls to authentic IL components with brand new Cherry micro-switches (Eurostick bat-tops and convex buttons)
- Replaced COTA CPS2 set with a Darksoft CPS2 All-In-One (COTA CPS2 set is authentic and never opened to phoenix the board - set up for display in the game library)
- Hooked up the CPS2 A-Board to an external sound system with 2 dedicated, large bookshelf speakers off to the side for true stereo, maximum Q-Sound goodness.

Dynamo.jpg

Darksoft.jpg

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Hori SGB Commander
FofrADb.jpg

Hori Fighting Stick Multi
hMRb4JL.jpg

EHUnSOz.jpg

j0US6rH.jpg

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
An Xbox One X console. I'm now more of a racist American then I'd planned to be.

Fight me!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Have one myself and love it way more than my ps4, so nope.

So that makes you a racist american too? My brother! Let's be racist americans together!

For those not aware. Saner accused people who owned X-box systems as racist americans and well it sorta stuck.