Post Your Recent Purchases!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yoshi, you need any loose common games for that thing? I've got a pile of lose doubles I can mail you.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'll PM you.
5b34d1e1165094ab75ca76da63e614b8.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Got tired of swapping cables around for hori/tate games...

Q4ZZehx.jpg

WedxgNI.jpg

does the trick for $15 shipped...

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
^Yeah the SD2SNES is awesome, already loving it. <3

My Blinking Lights Win from Arcade Works arrived today and I just installed it, great stuff. :)
yrbdQGD.jpg

Also got my replacement Retrostone and it works fine. Very happy with it and already returned the faulty one. Kudos to 8bcraft! (^_^)
uy0MPar.jpg

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
That Genny does look like the business.

Does Chris from AI still do Neo stuff or no?

Notice that there is nothing Neo related on his website anymore.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Nah, he stopped doing that years ago when we discovered that the CMVSs were piles of overpriced shit and he started selling overpriced Nintendos.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Neat! As mentioned above, please let us know your thoughts!

Let me start by prefacing that I do not currently own an Analogue Mega Sg nor am I in any way affiliated with the following video. That being said, the YouTube channel Game Sack just released a video review of this little nifty little gadget. Feel free to check it out here.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I have been enjoying my Super NT since I picked it up about 6 months ago and was waiting for some reviews of the Mega SG before pulling the trigger. After watching some of the more technically comprehensive reviews it was an easy sell and despite the site stating new orders will ship in 2-3 weeks, I got a dispatch E-Mail and Fed-Ex notification within a few hours. So hopefully mine should be here by the end of the week. To be honest the jail bars on my model 1 and the overscan borders ruined the Mega Drive experience for me a bit via the Framemeister (I don't have a CRT) so this would be a cleaner solution for me, I can't wait!

Last edited:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Let me start by prefacing that I do not currently own an Analogue Mega Sg nor am I in any way affiliated with the following video. That being said, the YouTube channel Game Sack just released a video review of this little nifty little gadget. Feel free to check it out here.

That was a good review, thanks. He's so funny :lolz: