Darkstalkers Resurrection Roll Call

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I've been practicing my Rikuo a lot I might be ready to get some online matches going. What characters do you guys play?

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Mostly using Victor. I might try to get into Lord Raptor or Sasquatch.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Does anyone own the Jp disc version? Is there an option for install? English menu option?

Thanks!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
How is the online for PS3? Is it easy to find a match or is it empty most of the time? I might pick this up soon if its a decent crowd.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Add me on 360 if you havent already. Ill try to send some requests later on as well.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Won't be playing til I get a new joystick controller.

YeldellGW on PSN

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Im mostly on after work, Mountain time... if you see me on just send mesg, just been getting back into me3 multi with all the new changes...

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I never got into the Darkstalker's series, could someone tell me if the game is worth playing or should I just stick with Street fighter?

Fayk

Cheng's Errand Boy
I never got into the Darkstalker's series, could someone tell me if the game is worth playing or should I just stick with Street fighter?

The game is fucking great (Mostly Vampire Savior/DS3 - the game defaults to DS2, which is "Vampire Hunter"/Darkstalker's Revenge - hit select to switch games).

Fucking GREAT.

If you don't like it, just quit playing fighting games forever. Normally I'd be more polite, but it's just the truth.

edit: Fayk on xbl if someone wants to play, but if you don't play FGs reasonably seriously you won't have fun. (As far as competitive FG play goes, I'm middling-terrible, but I've had people on friendslist challenge me then ragequit so I figure I'd just throw that out there)

Last edited:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
The game is fucking great (Mostly Vampire Savior/DS3 - the game defaults to DS2, which is "Vampire Hunter"/Darkstalker's Revenge - hit select to switch games).

Fucking GREAT.

If you don't like it, just quit playing fighting games forever. Normally I'd be more polite, but it's just the truth.

edit: Fayk on xbl if someone wants to play, but if you don't play FGs reasonably seriously you won't have fun. (As far as competitive FG play goes, I'm middling-terrible, but I've had people on friendslist challenge me then ragequit so I figure I'd just throw that out there)

Yeah, your right. Just started getting into it today on the PSN

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Does anyone own the Jp disc version? Is there an option for install? English menu option?

Thanks!

I got it. There is no install option (that I know of), and the menus will be in English. The only thing that will be in Japanese is the post match win quotes, and I don't think there is a way to make them appear in English (unless I've overlooked it in one of the various option menus).

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Silver_future on PSN.

I'm always up for some Darkstalkers.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
PSN

im on PSN as Sammy_Galactic29 im just getting back into this game but the online has been nice so far ad me and send me a invite if you see me online

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Resurrecting this old thread, been in the mood to play some VS and completely forgot i had it on ps3. Think i played it for a week after i bought it then forgot about it lol. Any of you guys wanna play this sometime. I know there is much love on these boards for VS/DS3 because its such a great game.
I havent touched this game in a while but im down to play and knock off some rust. I can play on ps3 or fightcade.
I like to use Victor, Damitri and Morrigan

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Ment to play this yesterday with a friend, but we ended up playing 3rd Strike instead. It's a shame with the netcode this game has on console it doesn't get more love.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
PPL just need to blow the dust off their ps3's and bust this game out it sounds like. I know you will be down for some games this week, hopefully we can get some more love going for this title.

Man, one game im looking at thats on my ps3 is Chaos Code, really wish this game had Online play, heard there was going to be a part 2 released on steam this time, def gonna have to look that up later.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I was heavy into it a early this year but jumped ship to Xrd, SFV and now KoFXIV.

I have been feeling like going back to it though.