How many systems do you have, etc.?

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
How many doubles of games do you have so you can play 2-player?

I only have 1 system (US NGPC) and 1 copy of every game I own.

Damn, it's been quit here for awhile...

N

NGPSkinhead

I have three Neo Geo Pocket Systems. One in the usa-box, 2 in an european box. 1 play copy, a link copy and a backup one (platinum sliver, aqua blue and camoflage blue).

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I have doubles of Evolution and Card Fighters clash, so I can let others play and use it for trading. I have a Neosprin NGP color, Blue NGP color, and clear (limited edition) Japanese B/W NGP.

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Why Evolution? Do you have to trade to get somethings like CFC?

I wish I could find someone with CFC SNK, or just CFC....

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
The second one is a gift, actually. I never linked w/ it. I read in the box to that effect though. I wil have to double check, once I get home. As for CFC definitely, esp to get cards like Chizuru and Tessa. We got tired of fighting each other on VS w/ out getting any. I got 3 Tessa and 4 Chizuru-I think it took well over 500 battles to get that.

N

NGPSkinhead

I have both versions of Dive Alert and Card Clash, and also 2 copies of KOF R-2 (diffrent inserts). But never used the Dive Alert link just because I stopped after 3 hours and it was no fun at all.

(The NGPC was not camoflage blue but stone blue)

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well I only have 1 neo pocket and one of each game with a few exception. I have several of the accessories and 3 shock n rocks. I have been hooking up my nephew with any extras I get as far as games go. I think I may have sent him 4-5 games so far. I'm holding onto the rest until Christmas (My sister tells me I spoil him buy sending him to much stuff) maybe I'll link with him next time I go down to see my sister although I also beat him pretty badly at any game we play so he will not play me anymore
wink.gif

NeoTrof

n00b
20 Year Member
I have three Neo Geo Pockets. Two color (silver and ocean blue) and one b/w (clear). The only games I have doubles of are MOtM and Card Fighters (for linking).