Neogeo Homebrew Time's UP

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I would like to understand the opening title and the NGF graphics in-game.

NGF has not had anything to do with this game, and it is an interesting choice of lettering and wording.

My preference would be a disclaimer in the paperwork and game regarding the game having no affiliation with NGF.

You stole your name from a japanese magazine, what are you complaining about? You don't have a copyright on the term/acronym "NGF".

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
NGF is Neo Geo Fans. They don't need any disclaimer.

It could be also NeoGeo Freaks, the japanese magazine. Also Neogeo Folks, NeoGeo Fockers... It's just three letters.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
This looks ok but I'm kinda taking the NightmareTony stance of I'd like to see some homebrew games that arn't shooters, Action, or fighting games. :|

I'm bored of proposing an Outrun kind, taking the Neo scaling capabilities to the max, but no one cares about.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Thats too bad about the AES as that insert looks really cool in that snaplock case, I like the look of the booklet too, good prices.

CeL

n00b
yes you can order a copy via PM, send me your address to calculate the shipping cost then I send you the total.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm bored of proposing an Outrun kind, taking the Neo scaling capabilities to the max, but no one cares about.

That would be badass. I wonder if you could do it in a way to put it in a dedicated IM cab and get the air to work as well when doing some kind of turbo speed burst.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
yo that looks great. nice job on it. id deff buy one but i dont have a cd and the mvs is too pricey for me. but good luck hope to see more in the future

T2KFreeker

n00b
Now this look cool. I'm down for a CD as soon as I get paid. You'll be getting a PM from me soon, sir. Nice to see some support for us CD owners out there still.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Haha, this looks pretty fun. Good job, guys. Great first effort on the system. I can't wait to see what you do next!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
That would be badass. I wonder if you could do it in a way to put it in a dedicated IM cab and get the air to work as well when doing some kind of turbo speed burst.

Yep, time to start working on an Outrunners or Turbo Outrun style game. I'm going to start rallying some troops. The future is now and stuff like that. Not sure about the air-jets, though... Irritating Outrun sounds cool, but probably not a huge market for it.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Whatever happened to, "Neo Pang"? I see that on the website too but no information on it anywhere else.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Hello

A lot people of the NGF forum command this game, and i could affirme than the feed back are excellent (i have it to)
very interesting with two player and the challenge are very Hard

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Very Nice!

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! I have never been interested very much in homebrew games (for any system really) but this game really impressed me. It actually feels like a 100% complete game, where as most home brews feel incomplete like only a partial game.

The graphics and sounds are really well put together, I love the music, and the theme of the game is very unique and a wonderful idea! I did see how some of the elements used, and the general genre of the game resembles a combination of Captain Tomaday & Twinkle Star Sprites, but it absolutely stands on its own as it is very original.

Congratulations to your design team, and everyone else who helped on this project, you guys did a great job and mae a really fun game. Also thanks to Jeff for all his contributions to the homebrew scene. I will absolutely be ordering an MVS cartridge of this game!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
just thought id say... whoever has a handle almost identical to mine did the music, not me.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Looks interesting. Dig the pac-man, sonic, and birdo references.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Well done! Looks great! Keen to see what you guys come up with in the future.