Faseli for sale???

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hey guys I'm looking for a new copy of Faseli the European edition. Any ideas???

Thanks

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
The only place that I new of sold out of them sometime last month.

They had it for a long time.

I dought you will still be able to buy Faselei(UK) from a retailer. Now, just go and use ebay or something.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
www.NCSX.com said that they were in middle of negotating w/ some co. about huge new copies of Faselei. It's been a while. I think they are still negotiating over the price. If you can wait, NCSX could be the pace. They are very fair when it comes to pricing. If you can't, of course you can always get a copy at ebay. They are fairly high priced now.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Thanks Terry I guess I'll hold out till then, if not I'll have to pay the scalping bastards on ebay. Thanks again for the info.

N

NGPSkinhead

I think you must get your copy while you can. Faselei! will just be rarer and rarer to get. As you ca see the prices only get higher and higher and I think you can better buy one now on eBay than waiting if NCSX get some copies cause there is a big chance they won't get them.

G

gokusama26

Not a plug or anything, but I'm auctiong off my copy as we speak. College time, and finances aren't that good
frown.gif

http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=446135116