Shmups in a barcade - The 1up (Denver Colorado)

otherside

n00b
Gunbird 2.

The only time I ever go to the front range is to go to the air port, the 1UP has given me a reason to make a little stop.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Are the E2s at even at 1up yet? From what I've heard as of a month ago, they are not there.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Kudos to you for this if you ended up doing it. I'm tired of seeing the SAME games at every Barcade. I can only beat The Simpson's Arcade so many times.... :/

I would say stick to something flashy and masculine. Keep the Loli's out of it. Raiden Fighters, Sonic wings, 19XX...but my real choice:

DANGUN FEVERON. FEEEEVERRRRR!!!!

I was in there again today, and still no shmups. First thing I looked for when I walked in there. I proceeded to win 4 free games on Firepower though.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Is that Progear on the left on the pic in the OP? That gets my vote. Also Twinkle Star Sprites if that counts.

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
It might not be a bad idea to have Xevious there. A member of the Neo Geo forums, KaPH33n, has an original Xevious at his home. Every time he hosts a party at his house, we all play Xevious for a little while, even though we play Street Fighter III way more. The side art on this cabinet is also awesome, if that helps.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
It might not be a bad idea to have Xevious there. A member of the Neo Geo forums, KaPH33n, has an original Xevious at his home. Every time he hosts a party at his house, we all play Xevious for a little while, even though we play Street Fighter III way more. The side art on this cabinet is also awesome, if that helps.

HEYYOOOO WIZARD!!!

Haven't heard back - El Maricon LOOOOCO wants a spread.

elpitso.jpg

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
That's home page material right there bro. Haha.