Which is your Fave outof KOFR1 and KOFR2???

10 in 2010

belive it or not, i prefer KOF R1 to R2. even though it's in b/w. it has Kim in it (whyoh whywas he omitted from the 2nd game??? Ryo is a lot more powerful in R1, and i prefer the story. KOFR2 has the great Making Mode but for some reason i just keep going back to R-1.. opinions? Thx!

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
The both are good :) i just feel more easy to do a combo in the R-2, maybe i imagine that.
I have maybe a little preference to the first , because i can play with kim and can do some nice combo and fury :)

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
I prefer KOF R2 , because I don't have R1. ;)

icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif

10 in 2010

Originally posted by EVIL NICK:
<strong>I prefer KOF R2 , because I don't have R1. ;) </strong>

i suppsoe that's always a good answer!

ray_7

R1 because there's Kim in there, R2 because of everything else.

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
I just got R1 about a month ago.

Is it just me, or does R1 play faster then R2?

So far, I'm impressed with R1 because and am rather undecided at the moment. :p

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
r2 man i love that game. i remember sitting in algebra class and taking on the art of fighting team in making mode. pretty tough as they schooled my ass over and over. i was shingo, ryo killed me, i came back, beat ryo, and then yuri killed me. i came back and she killed me again. when i came back she killed me again. finally i beat her, but then the teacher confiscated it. i managed to get it back but the bateries were dead.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
R1 for sure a good story better end boss overall more polished

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I often think that R1 is the superior game - you play KoF 97, then you play KoF R-1 and you know what I mean- it's almost a perfect pint sized port.

KoF R2, however, wasn't bad, but it missed some really cool characters, and frankly, color didn't help it look better.

Best use of colors in a NGPC fighter goes to Fatal Fury First Contact. Seriously, even though the fighting machine isn't as good as KoF R1/2, it looks so much better.

Windjammer

n00b
Hi

I do like the making mode of R2 but KOF R1 is the better of the two and it's harder.

However you can't go far wrong with either.

(I also rate both the KOF's as better than MOTM).

My £0.02

Windjammer

Mystery

Sakura's Bank Manager
Well KoF-R1 equals KoF97...my favoutire KoF on the AES, but it's a little bit too fast an just b/w...so there's no winner IMO :)