got them all....

TOMDENK

n00b
All UK Hardcase Games ( I`m not sure ..36 Games ?.. )
( +Turf Masters + Tennis 2x for Linkgames )
+ b&w Shodown1, KOF1 jap, Puzzle Link 1 jap

TOMDENK

n00b
.... But whats next.....

Which games should come on the best portable gamesystem NGPC.... :

.......TETRIS ( I` still hoping I can sell my old GB and play it on NGP with the great controllstick )

.......SHOCKTROOPERS ( aaaaahhh...I love the big MVS ones... )

....... NAM 1975... ?

your wishes... ?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
There should be more than 36 hard cased games I would think.....hmmm...

Well, we were promised an Ikari Warriors and a Bio Motor Unitron. Ikari would have basically been Shock Troopers I guess.... Now we will never see those, at least not here.

I wonder how much longer the Pocket will get support....

Keith

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
We were also promised Magician, KoF R-3, and just recently know once we found out it was axed, MotM2.

You meant BioMotor Unitron 2, right? It's out in Japan. Only japanese.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Yeah, BMU2, it had a 9/8 release date.....

MotM2 still going to be released in Japan?

Keith

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
MotM2 was axed.
I don't really talk about games not comming to US or UK, I mainly talk about what games aren't comming out at all.

N

NGPSkinhead

There are 39 english hardcase games, this are all color games. I own only 30. 9 to go

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
I'm not sure if what you meant was that you were counting only the color games or if you didn't know there were b/w games in hardcase.

If SNKUSA had KoF R-1, SamSho!, Pocket Tennis, Master Cherry, and NG Cup '98 all complete with US packaging, I'm sure SNKUK did the same thing.

You might not want to count it, since you have a very slim chance of finding.

TOMDENK

n00b
I didnt count the b/w stuff ( pretty the same game.. only without colors ) only SamSho1 und Kof1 are worth it.

but your right ..there are 6 Games more for me to get... ( There 42 Color Games with UK Hardcases )

The b/w stuff ist that hard to get... in Germany you can get them for $20. ( bargains on onlineshops )

N

NGPSkinhead

The german online stores really ripped me off, I ordered a lot of games at Maro and they didn't send me a notice none of the games i ordered was in stock so when I opened the pacage I only got 2 KoF R-2 instead of the 2 KoF R-1 I already ordered. And there was no signa at all what happend with my Neo Geo Cup and Tennis B/W. But if you know any other store please mail me

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Better yet, why don't you just post the sites here.

Here are some UK games that didn't come to US, and that you maybe having trouble with:

Faselei
Evolution
Last Blade
Cotton
Cool Borders Pocket
Neo Baccarat
Dynamite Slugger
Picture Puzzle

Adol

The French Connection, ,
No there is 39 hard cased games so far,and i have them all
smile.gif

they are:

Fatal fury 1st Contact
King of Fighters R-2
Sonic the Hedgehog
SNK VS Capcom Match of the Millenium
SNK VS Cacom Card Fighters Clash SNK Version
SNK VS Capcom Card Fighters Clash Capcom Version
Puzzle Link 1
Puzzle Link 2
Magical drop Pocket
Puyo Pop
Pocket Tennis Color
Neo Geo Cup'98 Color
Bio Motor Unitron
Last Blade
Faselei
Evolution
SNK Gals Fighters
Cool Boarders
Cotton
Dynamite Slugger
Neo 21
Pocket Reversi
Shanghai Mini
Neo Baccarat
Neo Cherry Master Color
Neo Dragon's Wild
Neo Mystery Bonus
Dive Alert Matt's Version
Dive Alert's Becky Version
Metal Slug 1st Mission
Metal Slug 2nd Mission
Samurai Shodown 2
Neo Turf Masters
Pacman
Crush Roller
Puzzle Bobble Mini
Dark Arms
Picture Puzzle
Baseball Stars

got it?
smile.gif

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by TOMDENK:
I didnt count the b/w stuff ( pretty the same game.. only without colors ) only SamSho1 und Kof1 are worth it.

but your right ..there are 6 Games more for me to get... ( There 42 Color Games with UK Hardcases )

The b/w stuff ist that hard to get... in Germany you can get them for $20. ( bargains on onlineshops )

well,i know only 39 color hard cased games,if you know more,tell me,but i really think there isn't..

there is 9 japanese b&w games,all hard cased: shogi no tatsujin,samurai spirits 1,melon chan,pocket tennis,neogeo cup'98,tsunakete de pon,neo cherry master,King of Fighters R-1 and baseball stars

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Adol,
you the man. Could you please scan your
neogeocup98color & pacman insert in 300dpi highres? Those are the only two games that I have without inserts. I would really appreciate it. Ive allready got blank hard cases for them.
-nick_th_fury

N

NGPSkinhead

I already said there were only 39. Does anyone no if Mahjong for the b/w actually exist as 10th b/w title, I heard people saying it but never saw any copy of it (just like I never saw english b/w games

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Take my word for it(notice my address, US), there are English version of b/w(talking about the packaging, since most are dual). There were selling them online at SNK's US site. UK probably did the same thing.

N

NGPSkinhead

I do believe they exist but in the Netherlands I only saw a few japanese b/w titels and no english so I hope I will get a english b/w game one day.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by NGPSkinhead:
I already said there were only 39. Does anyone no if Mahjong for the b/w actually exist as 10th b/w title, I heard people saying it but never saw any copy of it (just like I never saw english b/w games

No there is no mahjong b&w game,that's a lie
smile.gif

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by ZERO.X:
Take my word for it(notice my address, US), there are English version of b/w(talking about the packaging, since most are dual). There were selling them online at SNK's US site. UK probably did the same thing.

You're right,in europe we got hard cased b&w games...
King of fighters R-1,pocket tennis,neogeo cup 98,baseball stars were hard cased,european version..
melon chan,shogi no tatsujin surely did NOT come out in european version...

i don't remember for tsunakete de pon ( i don't think so,other wise it will be puzzle link 1? ),and about samurai spirits and neo cherry master,they came out on december,and were the 2 last b&w releases,even in japan,i don't think they made it,but not sure..i wasn't interested in them,because i collect hard cased ones,and japanese were ALREADY hard cased at that time
smile.gif

N

NGPSkinhead

If anyone wants to sell an english b/w game, i will pay for it.