What should I get?

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
I found King of Fighers R-1(Jap) for $43 and I found Samurai Shodown! for $36. Are either of these worth it?

What 3 games should I get:
BioMotor Unitron
Crush Roller
Darm Arms
Fatal Fury
Neogeo Cup '98 Plus
Neo TurfMaster
Pac-man
Baseball Stars Color
Samurai Shodown!2

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Its another person near me!
smile.gif

Anyway, what kind of games do you like?

I would got For

Bio Motor Unitron
Dark Arms
SS2

If you like golf, Turfmasters is also pretty cool.

I'm into RPGs so that is how I came up with my list...

Keith

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
That's the prob. I like many of the games. I have tried SamSho2, I didn't enjoy it that much. I think KoF R-2 is better and MotM demolishes those two.

btw. Are you still looking for any more games? What region?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Hmm. KOF R1 is definitely worth it, but SS isn't. The problem with SS is that it's very sluggish, making the gameplay almost nonexistent.

About the list you gave out: I either don't have them, or don't enjoy them enough to recommend them to you (maybe w/ exception of Fatal Fury. I also heard that Neo Turf Master was fairly decent).

How about Card Clash, Metal Slugs, Faselei/Evolution?

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
I already have CFC:Capcom, MS2nd, Faselei, and Evolution. I hated MS1st. I love MS2nd though.

Those were the games that looked interesting, and I could get three of them. Of course, I don't need to get any of them.

You think KoF R-1 is worth that much money if you knew I already have KoF R-1, MotM, and Last Blade(yet to come in the mail). I want it, but it seems expensive.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Is KOF R-1 worth it for $43? Of course, it depends on whom you ask, and how much you want it. I can see that it's pricey, but In my case, I think so. I am used to paying high amount for something I like so... I remember paying $50.00 for it in a import store, when they just came out in Japan. The game is based on KOF 97. And SS is based on SS4. You leave on Rockville, right? That's fairly close. My brother lives on Gaithersburg.

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
These are the differences between KoF R-1 and R-2 that I know of:

R-1 has character stories, R-2 doesn't
R-1 pro
R-1 has characters that R-2 doesn't, vice versa
Tie
R-1 doesn't connect to DC, R-2 does
R-2 pro
I don't know what extra modes are in R-1, but R-2 has Making mode.
???

And there is probably more.