360 DDP: SDJ Kan

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
ddpsoj.JPG

Cave's swan song on the Xbox 360, 'DoDonPachi: SaiDaiouJou Kan,' which marks the publisher's final game for Microsoft's 64-bit console. New to the home release of DDPS is a 16:9 vertical arrange mode, a spanking new animated introduction sequence, and a 3-player cooperative mode

The Japanese release date is currently slated for May 30, 2013

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Hey, NCSX's price on this isn't bad this time. I can deal with $83.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Not yet, but I'm going to wait until I see it there for price comparison. I'm so broke right now, but DDP.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I'm really glad Cave is getting their games out on consoles in a reasonable amount of time these days. I'll definitely get this one right away. All the arcade gameplay footage looks top notch.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Supposed to be getting a domestic release too I think

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Last I heard, Cave wanted to do a North American release simultaneously, but I don't believe they have a publisher lined up yet... hopefully they get that sorted out soon.

Or, if the Japanese release is region-free, that'd be nearly as good.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
The Super Limited Edition has been selling out instantly on the import shops that list it. Those soundtrack CDs must be the best music ever made, haha.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This is the reason why the game companies cater to these crowds. They're willing to pay double MSRP for an extra arcade soundtrack and artbook.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Some of you may remember back in September, Cave said they were talking with publishers to release it outside Japan. If that's still their plan, this has zero chance of being region free.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Yeah I just pre-ordered the regular edition from play-Asia. Free shipping and had a $5 off coupon so got it under $70 shipped. Not too bad.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah I just pre-ordered the regular edition from play-Asia. Free shipping and had a $5 off coupon so got it under $70 shipped. Not too bad.
Strangely enough, NCSX wants 10 dollars to ship the regular edition :/

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Strangely enough, NCSX wants 10 dollars to ship the regular edition :/

Super lame. Truth be told, I am kinda burnt out on shmups recently - i am getting this more out of curiosity than me dying to play it.

If I was super pumped to play the game, I may have paid the higher price at NCSX than Play-Asia to get the game sooner...since it will no doubt take many weeks to get to me, but that's ok, I can wait. Save money where I can ;)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Super lame. Truth be told, I am kinda burnt out on shmups recently - i am getting this more out of curiosity than me dying to play it.

If I was super pumped to play the game, I may have paid the higher price at NCSX than Play-Asia to get the game sooner...since it will no doubt take many weeks to get to me, but that's ok, I can wait. Save money where I can ;)

It's actually shipping a week before NCSX, so we may get it sooner lol.