Highest price paid for pocket game?

Mike

Bead Banger
What is the most you have paid so far for a neo geo pocket color game?

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
55 $ for SNK vs Capcom MotM but it was worth it.... otherwise its the only game in paperbox
frown.gif

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
$60 for Evolution, but that included shipping. Not half bad considering the Ebay price....

Keith

N

NGPSkinhead

Too much for Evolution. But already got the money back from selling copies of Faselei! and Evolution I found somewhere else later.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I wish... I don't really mind though (as long as you guys don't keep bring it up that is. Just kidding!). It is fairly good game. I was wondering, how much did you guys paid for your copies of Faselei?

N

NGPSkinhead

I paid 26 pounds including shipping when ukgames still had them in stock which is between 40 and 50 us$. But they we're sold out fast there.

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
I got Faselei for about $36. From Special Reserve, before they upped the price.

TOMDENK

n00b
..about 74 $ for Evolution ( from UK )
since then I couldn`t find another copy anywhere... ( for less $ )

Faselei was "cheap".. ( 36$ ) but I bought it at the beginning of the "UK-bigpricing"

G

gokusama26

I paid about $47.00 from special reserve. Hey, Zero.x, are you the Zero from the IGNPocket NEO board?

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
The highest priced NGPC carts I've purchased thus far are my English "Faselei" and "Evolution"; both of which came from Telegames UK. All of my other NGPC carts were purchased at standard US retail prices (save for my imports). I purchased NGPC games AS THEY WERE RELEASED, as opposed to going on a rabid buying frenzy upon learning of the NGPC's imminent demise. Damn those of you who didn't support the system while it was still viable!
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by DolphinLord (edited September 19, 2000).]

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Like I have explained many times before (at other boards/forums), some of the games I bought, I would have gotten them anyways, but just later. I didn't have the money for some like MS2nd, but after hearing about SNK, I hurried to EB and Babbages and bought the last copy.

Some games, I would have never have gotten. I dought I would have ever gotten Bust-A-Move and KoF R-2. I got them cuz I thought they might be good to add to my collection, plus, KoF R-2 uses the NGP/DC Cable which I already had when I bought MotM. But since I didn't want the cable to be a complete waste, I got KoF R-2 and DM 99.

Anyways, they were many online sales going on at the time I got KoF R-2, BAM, Magical Drop, and PuyoPop.

I would have bought every UK game I have now when it was going to be released in US, except for maybe Evolution (cuz I'm not happy with it).

I only have 12 games. Many people already had that many before the closing. Now some have the complete collections.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
You guys will love this one. Faseli is selling for 150.00 + on ebay. Go check it out for yourself.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
It's not that surprising really. The games like Faselei (esp. now) and Evolution are going to go up as time passes. It certainly woudn't go down.