NEOGEO X next game hint?

bg1188

n00b
Top hunter looks a lot of fun. Its crazy but I didn't even know the neo had platformers like that. If these are hints, which, how could they not be, tommo is delivering imo.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The homecart version of Top Hunter has 4 extra stages (one in each planet) compared to the mvs version. I wonder which one they're going to release.

Superdanx

Goal! Goal! Goal!
10 Year Member
As all titles this far have been home versions, I can't see them changing to mvs now as desirable as it may be for most titles.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I for one have been wanting to buy Sengoku... if they charge more than $10 I'll probably just get it on AES. If it's $10 I'll end up getting it for the AES and NGX.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Top Hunter was a lot of fun! my first exposure to that was on the SNK Volume 1 collection on my Wii. I wasn't expecting much, and wasn't ready for how hooked I got on it. I loved the plane jumping a la Fatal fury, that really set it apart from other sidescrollers. I'd buy the hell out of that, and Sengoku. Well, everything really. I've honestly yet to play a Neo Geo game that I wouldn't want to own, even if I'd only play it every now and again for a larf. And honestly, as someone else has said on this forum (or even this thread, I lost track) I already own a TON of NeoGeo fighters, I'd be very refreshed by more selections from different genres! I reiterate my need of more Super Sidekicks.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I wonder how the bonus/stage intros will work via emulation, When I had top hunter on the Neo CD the stages use to morph in a cool way until the stage appeared crisp and it was an awesome sight back then, but when I played the game on kawaks, the stage didnt have that morph effect so wondering if it will as its only emulation ?

Was a fun game though.

-D-

Zero's Secretary
They really should release compilation packs instead of individual releases. $15 for the 3 Sengoku games would be cool.

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
They really should release compilation packs instead of individual releases. $15 for the 3 Sengoku games would be cool.

I would be very surprised if they did all three. Would be a nice surprise but I can't see it happening.

gamesboro

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I agree D. Having collections of games is going to make everyone happier.