Yet another n00b

Fuzzy

n00b
Suppose I'd better introduce myself.

Long time gamer, spent much of my childhood and youth in the arcades.

New to the Neo Geo community, and hoping to get my grubby mitts on an MVS at some point in the near future.

Be gentle with me. :D

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Start with the Classics Sam show 2, Fatal fury Special etc.

Maybe someone can help me. I received the email saying my account has been validated, but I am unable to create new threads, only respond to existing ones. Other stuff is disable also, like account settings and contacting an administrator. Does anyone know what's going on and who I should contact to fix this?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Maybe someone can help me. I received the email saying my account has been validated, but I am unable to create new threads, only respond to existing ones. Other stuff is disable also, like account settings and contacting an administrator. Does anyone know what's going on and who I should contact to fix this?

You can't start new threads just yet. After posting a bit these things will be unlocked. Just join the fray and eventually, before you know it, you'll be able to make new threads. Oh, you owe me a pulstar MVS cart btw :D

You can't start new threads just yet. After posting a bit these things will be unlocked. Just join the fray and eventually, before you know it, you'll be able to make new threads. Oh, you owe me a pulstar MVS cart btw :D

:-P I just invested in a limited edition Neo Geo X system but haven't opened it yet due to the games having a limited number of credits. Was it the same on the AES, or was there a way to unlock unlimited credits?

Any plans for a fix to offer more credits on the X? It's unfair because on the MVS you could insert more quarters for as many credits as you want, while on the X we are stuck with 3-5. And I have skillz cause I owned an Atari back in the day, so that's not an issue.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I'm not exactly certain as I don't own a Neo Geo X, but you could ask in one of the topics on our Neo Geo X Forum (http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?105-Neo-Geo-X-Forum) and someone there could give you a better idea.

My guess, though, is that the system offers the standard AES settings (3-5 credits sounds about right) by default. Someone on the Neo Geo X side of the forums would be able to tell you whether you can change that setting.