Lan Di's Humble Collection!

Lan Di

War Room Troll
I love your AES US collection ... :)
And the CMVS with the 161-1 cart, just for fun!
Nicely done :)

I only have 5 AES games but only Magician Lord is pictured. All the rest are MVS carts in shockboxes. Thanks for the compliment.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Lan Di any fellow fan of Lunar I hold in high regard. Where is your psp limited edition box set btw.

Lan Di

War Room Troll
Lan Di any fellow fan of Lunar I hold in high regard. Where is your psp limited edition box set btw.

I have yet to find a copy for a reasonable price. I recently saw a copy on eBay with a best offer option. Just waiting for the seller to respond.

Don

Camel Slug
I've never seen so much master system stuff in the same place. Dope collection

Relaxt

n00b
l Love the super clean master system collection. Didn't see a Shenmue II case on display.

Lan Di

War Room Troll
l Love the super clean master system collection. Didn't see a Shenmue II case on display.

I have the Xbox version of Shenmue 2. It is packed away with a lot of the games that I don't have displayed. I might just dig it out and display it. I just hate the horrendous Microsoft box art.

Last edited:

Mr. Zurkon

Zero's Secretary
Great collection :) I have a very similar setup for my systems.

Last edited:

tcdev

NEST Puppet
Nice to see someone with very similar tastes in Neo Geo; only a handful of fighters (and weapon fighters too!) with the rest shmups, run'n'gun and platformers! You just need Puzzle Bobble...