Greetings new members

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I do it the other way and go into options and hit ABCD on exit for some slice em up action.
I've never been able to get that to work reliably, myself!

I gather there's still no way around the Metal Slug 'white blood' farce?
None, yet.

It's inconsistent, if nothing else! I mean, when you pop in Ninja Master's and nothing is censored at all, It's awesome! Makes me wonder why that's not the case with the rest of the games. Some, I didn't even notice at first, though. Fatal Fury Real Bout Special for example. I didn't know there was censored blood there, or that there was blood at all either until I started using Franco Bash regularly.

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I always do it 3 times to make sure as pisses me off doing it once where i might not connect all 4 buttons and bloods still green so have to restart.

PMA

n00b
I reckon the actual game carts may be uncensored, perhaps. That's be nice. Anyway, I've now had a little bash at the handheld and the dock run through the telly (albeit a hd tv using composite cable running into scart adapter) and so far, so good! Ill need some more time to really get a feel for it and to give a proper opinion but at this stage I'm happy :) Ill be after a second stick so I can thrash my brother like the old days but yeah, I think it's pretty cool so far.

PMA

n00b
Btw, I've got the Asian version - are there any differences between this and the US or European?

Superdanx

Goal! Goal! Goal!
10 Year Member
There is only one version. The US version, which is sold in all regions. All versions are the same.

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Apart from the slightly different box designs
NeoGeoXGold-vgo-04.jpg

neo-geo-x-gold-limited-edition-box-back.png

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
And that S3 with a bluetooth controller plays neo games better than the NGX

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
You two are in for a rough ride. Should be fun to watch.

I would like to personally welcome them to the NGX club, the Neo Geo® X™ was the right choice for your gaming needs, why play the antiquated garbage when you could be part of the future...which is now.

Ojousama

n00b
All they had to do was add in an option to toggle upscaling and Billinear Filtering.

It's easy to hate on the Neo Geo X, but the main flaws were just a couple of software issues, aside from the extremely cheap hardware and bad games marketing.

Hell, they could've just used the same 68000 chip, or at least hardware emulation. SNK really should've done it themselves instead of letting Tommo cut corners.

Thunderblaze16

New Challenger
Man I'm trying to find the thread where a guy opened his X handheld and revealed to everyone the hot glued sd card inside.

Not fully sure if it was even here.