Difuno's special NEOGEO collection

difuno

n00b
MVS mini-arcade MOD

Hardware:
MV-1B, 8" LCD, stereo loud speakers, large capacity rechargeable battery, battery indicator, Sanwa arcade controls

Input: composite, S-video, VGA, standard earphone jack, two standard MVS/AES controller ports

Output: composite, S-video, VGA, standard earphone jack

MVS-35.jpg

Mini NEOGEO Pocket Color arcade MOD

Hardware: NGPC, rechargeable battery, LED front light, mini arcade controls, loud speakers
Input: standard MVS/AES controller port

CIMG0464_zpsaa73a8ef.jpg

Other SNK collection

IMG_1-1.jpg

IMG_882.jpg

P1090024.jpg

P2010006.jpg

P2010031.jpg

P2010056.jpg

This is not a for sale thread, please don't ask.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Those two mods are great. I'd love to play Match of the Millennium, Gals Fighters, or King of Fighters R-2 with arcade controls.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
The fact that the minis can be external-ed to be played with larger hardware is a great touch.

Nice collection!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
You gotta tell us how you did the mini pocket arcade!

Neo Yahtzee

Banned , racist pedophile and admitted statutory r
I think the Pocket conversion is amazing!!! The MVS conversion looks hard to play for me as the buttons are staggered as opposed to being in a row which I am not used too. Amazing hard work there.

Where did you get that SONY monitor? I'd love one!

difuno

n00b
I think the Pocket conversion is amazing!!! The MVS conversion looks hard to play for me as the buttons are staggered as opposed to being in a row which I am not used too. Amazing hard work there.

Where did you get that SONY monitor? I'd love one!

My hands are small and this layout works better for me :D
I got this SONY monitor on Taobao, a Chinese auction site.

difuno

n00b
The fact that the minis can be external-ed to be played with larger hardware is a great touch.

Nice collection!

Thanks and I really love this idea too, I strongly insisted that my friend should get this port wired. And it was really painful for him as it is so tiny, wiring this port, I would assume should be at least ten times harder than wiring an SD adaptor for NGX. :D

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Your MVS mini-arcade is very cute and awesome really :)

It's my first time to see Mini NEOGEO Pocket Color arcade, so cute too :)

difuno

n00b
Your MVS mini-arcade is very cute and awesome really :)

It's my first time to see Mini NEOGEO Pocket Color arcade, so cute too :)

Thanks!

In fact I've got 4 mini-arcades now, besides the two here there are a mini-wonderswancrystal arcade, and a mini-A320 arcade.

I wish I could get a real-sized arcade of my own but I am really sure that I am not allowed to store one home :D

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Here's a picture of the MVS taken when it was being built.
wow... that's some wires and heavy customizing there. Thank's for letting us have a better idea of all the work going into these.

difuno

n00b
wow... that's some wires and heavy customizing there. Thank's for letting us have a better idea of all the work going into these.

No problem, that's a picture my friend sent me when he was doing the mod work, there are even more wires in the finished mod as there are lots of connectors/ports/switches on the back cover which wasn't there yet in the picture.

EddyA

n00b
My god ... I got a heart attack seeing you mini cab ... ! It's amazing, so cute and so well done ... congrat's dude :)

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
That mini is a true work of art! Well done, now if I only had half the knowledge or skill to make something like this!