Neo SNK ARCADE MVS Magic Key

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Wouldn't it be easier to just ask for a homecart reprint and not having to worry about converter compatibility?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Wouldn't it be easier to just ask for a homecart reprint and not having to worry about converter compatibility?

That would be ideal, but maybe people are more willing to buy MVS version due to being less expensive, and therefore an AES reprint has less demand? just my guess.

Regards.

420neogeo

Marked Wolf

You're right. I would much prefer an AES cart but I won't hold my breath. I was still writing my law exams when Gunlord AES was for sale and there was no way I could afford it. Now I'm 6 months deep in my career and spending $1200 on a used copy is a bit out of my price range. I'm hoping that I'll be able to scoop a copy for $500ish direct from NGDEV when they do the re issue. I'm dying for a neo geo RPG. I know that it's not practical for arcade usage but I feel like most of the people keeping the Neo alive play the system in their own homes. I don't have the best eyes and I feel like it really prevents me from getting into shooting games. I'd settle for a cartridge release of Samurai Spirits RPG in english.

dudemike

n00b
Hi Guys

I like to know where to buy Magic KEY now.
The ic2005.com and neo store is out of stock.

Thanks

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I don't have any left apart from the ones that accept an AES cart only.

Raz

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Yes. It was a waste really because it does not even offer all the unibios features, only region switch and cheats. You cannot use it for arcade mode for example.

Raz

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Yes. It was a waste really because it does not even offer all the unibios features, only region switch and cheats. You cannot use it for arcade mode for example.

Raz

Oh, wow. That is rather a waste. Owning an AES with a Unibios is usually for the arcade mode for me.

dudemike

n00b
Oh, wow. That is rather a waste. Owning an AES with a Unibios is usually for the arcade mode for me.

Thank you Xian Xi and Razoola for yours answers, but I think I was not specific. Sorry! :) I like to play MVS games on AES.

I was looking for NEO SNK MVS-Magic Key convertor, but is always out of stock.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I do not have those left sorry.