"Here I am...rock you like a (Angry) Hurricane"

Zeek

n00b
Any-ho, after maybe 5+ years of on and off again lurking I signed up. And apologetically due to the NGX.

So here goes:
Aussie (east coast)
Mainly a console collector, and still have my original NGH/AES from when I was a kid - and surprisingly still have the box and all foam/plastic/paper.

I used to buy and sell arcade machines of all kinds so I did have quite a bit of knowledge in CPS2, MVS and other systems.

I used to live in Brisbane (state capital) and finding games/hardware was a lot easier - but due to a relocation for work I am in a remote area with only a few pinny's and shipping cabs to me is quite expensive and tricky for frieght companies (go down dirt road A to intersection B and do a barrel roll at dead tree on left 2.45 KM down from the rock).

So as my title hinted - I like Aggressors of Dark Combat, but my main love has always been Metal Slug, KoF and AoF.

Be kind to me, my memory is shot due to the lovely beer I consume and be wary that if overly drunk I may dance with games like Rot

Zeek

n00b
Yeah, we got a few fires going on in my area. Nothing to be too worried about though. The problem with the current heat is the snakes deciding to sun themselves everywhere.

Ben Richards

New Challenger
Welcome Zeek! I have always been a Aggressors of Dark Combat fan myself! I remember when it first came out and trying to watch thier faces and fight as well! All the vomiting and blood Oh My! Great game! Watch out for the Jealousy Bomber!

Zeek

n00b
Welcome Zeek! I have always been a Aggressors of Dark Combat fan myself! I remember when it first came out and trying to watch thier faces and fight as well! All the vomiting and blood Oh My! Great game! Watch out for the Jealousy Bomber!

Well aren't you a peppy little fella!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
It's damn hot here today 43 degrees (celcius), that's 110 Farenfart for you 'mericans.

Welcome aboard Zeek.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Damn hot it was 50 FUCKING DEGREES at my house yesterday!!!

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Welcome as I write this we're under a severe weather warning with heavy snowfall in the UK :)