FS: Neo-Geo Cabinet Side Art & Custom Vinyl Graphics

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I started my own thread so that folks could leave Feedback via iTrader.

Down to it:

Custom Cut Neo-Geo Side Art for your cabinets. I have cleaned up the vectors out there and made them a little closer to the original. Are they perfect? No. Are they pretty damn close? Yes! The standard is a white glossy set of Vinyl Decals for both left and right side. The vinyl is rated for 5 years outside in the weather. If you are as careful and clean as most that collect cabinets that means these will last YEARS inside.

Includes "NEO-GEO", "MVS" and "SNK" pieces. That's SIX (6) total pieces for your cabinet.

Cost is $40 shipped in the continental USA. I will ship aboard for $40 plus the shipping cost.

If you get them and don't like them... don't use them and ship them back for a refund. As long as it comes back like I sent it you, then it's a refund! Simple, no BS customer satisfaction!

If you want them resized to fit a conversion cabinet, a different color, etc. I can do that as well. Custom decals are typically the same price as the regular decals unless you want them "pink" or significantly bigger.

Also, if you desire custom work to be done... look no further! I can made car decals, window graphics, etc. If you want a neat vinyl decal for your wall in your video game room, I have vinyl that can stick and peel off later with no damage. If you have a vector of what you want, that makes it easiest. If you want something made that isn't a vectorize I can still cut it at an extra cost (because of the illustrator time required).

Example below of a set of NEO art.

1_Neo_Geo_Board-e1357073726390-700x933.jpg

If you have questions let me know! Thanks!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Good dude to work with here. Thanks again for my custom CMVS vinyl Jasen.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
EMDKAY got one and loved it! So much so that he ordered 10! Thanks pal! With that being said, I have upgraded my setup to be able to handle up to 30" material. If you want something big, or small, I can now handle it!

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You know how the Neo Geo logo so easily fades off of AES sticks... is there any chance that you can do something about that? It's kinda small so maybe that's tricky, but it's the one thing that I wish I could fix on my sticks.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
If you send me the dimensions, I can cut anything. Jim's CMVS logo I cut for him was only 4.25" long.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Phew... just got finished cutting and weeding 10 sets of the NEO Side Art. Looks great. To the top!

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Bump. I just ordered Paint Masking material, I am able to provide a pair of Paint Masks (reusable) for everyone that wants to go for the original NEO-GEO side art painted on. Works great with spray or roll on paint. Only $75 a set shipped.... yes, the material is significantly more expensive than vinyl.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Ooohhh. You must have been reading my mind. Do you have a sample cutout to view? Maybe a quick application vid or pic as I'm curious how these can be reused and how some of the small lettering would work out. Any sort of color bleed would suck. :D

But yea, after thinking about it, I'd rather paint the image on to get as close to the original silk screen application as possible.

Keep up the great work.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
No problems Jim. I cut a set today, but I haven't gotten a chance to paint anything. The Mask is actually 3mil translucent blue PVC. It's supposed to be reusable, but I don't think it's meant for the amateur painter/hobbyist. I will be including 2 sets (one for each side) to anyone that wants to paint their artwork vice sticking it on with vinyl. The cost is $75 which includes priority mail shipping in the US (international pays actual shipping).

IMG_0240-e1358816618814.jpg

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Looks fanfuckingtastic Jasen. :) Is the blue portion have any adhesive backing or is it more like a straight stencil?

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
It's got a low-tack adhesive similar to painters tape.... that's using my very highly trained and honed finger test where I touch it and then some painters tape and contemplate the differences. It should hold in place just fine and peel off nice and easy with no damage.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
These look great!

How much would the shipping be to Sydney, Australia?

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
About $15 first class. I'd recommend purchasing a set of both or two sets just in case there is a problem during application... I'd hate to have you buy a second set later and have to pay the shipping costs again!

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm going to do a test set of stickers using the optical alignment function of my smaller cutter. Should be interesting and a great addition to the growing capabilities. More to follow after my trip to Hawaii Wednesday-Friday.

JayT

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give me a contact about a couple of 3'' x 14'' Neo Geo stickers?
It's for a restoration bezel. I can give you more info.

Thanks!

- J

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
To the Top. Ready to do custom work as needed. I added a custom contact form on TheSuperGun.com to upload files to me for work. Thanks to everyone who has used my services and left positive feedback, I'm glad to assist! For the rest of you that are looking to get things made, now is the time to do it! The weather outside is keeping everyone inside playing games and working on their cabinets, etc. I know it's doing it to me!