Rarest MVS Games

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Just got Pochi Nyaa for $250 + $30 shipping from JP.

Last few MVS games I bought (Pleasure Goal) have been up there close to original AES release prices.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Yes. I know I may have paid more than I should've, as long as I receive what's promised (geniune, MVS cat) then I'm fine with it.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Considering Pleasure Goal is one the pricier and hard to find cart, I thought someone here could be interested to know there's a guy on the Shmups forum selling one for 100 euros. That's quite a steal compared to what I had to pay earlier this year for mine :(

Edit: cheap pleasure goal gone it seems.

Last edited:

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
If he did he got hosed. I've seen them end for quite a bit lower on YAJ. Last one I have saved went for 9000ish yen + shipping.

Update, received the game and it's genuine after inspecting the boards and compare with MVS scan

http://mvs-scans.com/index.php/Pochi_&_Nyaa

So overall I'm pleased.

I used to spend all day looking for deals, even if I could get it from YJP (my account finally got stopped after their checking of every member's physical address in JP), I would've paid almost $200 after shipping.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yes. I know I may have paid more than I should've, as long as I receive what's promised (geniune, MVS cat) then I'm fine with it.

Problem is, that's the thinking that keeps driving up prices and from STV no less..for shame! There's a reason why he is banned on EVERY forum.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Isn't legend of success joe legitimately hard to find even though that game blows monkey balls?

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Isn't legend of success joe legitimately hard to find even though that game blows monkey balls?

It doesn't turn up that often. I've seen a few on the forum (maybe 2 or 3 in the last year). Bought mine here 16 months ago for roughly $80. Not that expensive, but considering how bad it is, it's definitely not worth that.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Just got Pochi Nyaa for $250 + $30 shipping from JP.

Last few MVS games I bought (Pleasure Goal) have been up there close to original AES release prices.

How much does a mint English Kit go for these days?

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug

I can tell you what I paid for my minty full English kit on eBay a few months back. $300

It also came with a shockbox, so you could say it was $292 for the kit. A tad expensive compared to what it went for on forums (that I kept missing every time). From memory, others, not on ebay, went for close to $220-250. Considering it’s ebay, and everything is overpriced, I’d say I came out ok on that one.

Sadly though, I didn’t really need a kit per say. If I could’ve gotten my hand on a loose one and save a bunch of cash, I would’ve done it for sure. But yeah, offering on that cart are not that common.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member

Last 2 offers (English kit) were $220 (if I remember vaguely) and $250 respectively, in fact they were all from local members (Detroit areas) but I missed out every time.

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
Wouldn't "Irritating Maze" be the rarest due to the unique cabinet requirements?

MartyFmTowns

Banned
For me the rarest is V-liner mvs kit that I saw in ebay 4 years ago in buy it now for around 240€
At this moment I consider that are very rare to find in compkete and good shape gameslike robo army, mutation nation, andro dunos, blues journey, league bowling, ciber lip and oldest games in general

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
For me the rarest is V-liner mvs kit that I saw in ebay 4 years ago in buy it now for around 240€
At this moment I consider that are very rare to find in compkete and good shape gameslike robo army, mutation nation, andro dunos, blues journey, league bowling, ciber lip and oldest games in general

vliner isnt official tough

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
It is officially useless without a coin hopper.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
How rare do you guys think the Jap Last Blade 2 Kit is compared to the English one? I remember seeing how pricey the US kit is but don't really know about the Jap one.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
EUR 699 for a loose english cart (plus EUR 26 for shipping)... the price of a full kit from 5 years ago.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I got me a SVC complete kit for around 250€ (I bought several carts so the price of this one is estimated).

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Probably one of the few that really doesn't like TSS.
Got it twice in a cab I bought and sold it instantly.

Probably one of the few that really doesn't like TSS.
Got it twice in a cab I bought and sold it instantly.

You have to know how its played and be playing with someone else who is also familiar with it. It’s one of the very best games on the system in my opinion but needs to be enjoyed with another proficient player.

Its absolute crap alone or with a noob.