New to the Forum

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hello,

I new to the forum. not new to Neo Geo, I recently picked up my Neo Geo X and finally my AES. Love the Drama and the info. I am sure i have a lot to learn. :)

Thanks

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I think it's just assumed that all noobs from the past 3 weeks have purchased a NGX. Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself.

Cheers!

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I think it's just assumed that all noobs from the past 3 weeks have purchased a NGX. Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself.

Cheers!

Yes i think your right. But the NGX was what got me back into the Neo Geo. As i totally forgot about it from the arcade days.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Neo Geo X

AES.

Love the Drama

335.gif

Ben Richards

New Challenger
Welcome! I think allot of the new noobs that bought the Neo geo X, at one time or another owned an original Neo Geo. I am more than pleased to be able to get back into the neo scene with a $200 Neo Geo X with 21 games. In fact, it has rekindled my love the system where I want to get a AES with MVS adapter (although for the system and games it would cost over $1000 with 21 games)! I am more than pleased to be on this board with all the love, hate and drama!

TSOLfan

New Challenger
Welcome! I think allot of the new noobs that bought the Neo geo X, at one time or another owned an original Neo Geo. I am more than pleased to be able to get back into the neo scene with a $200 Neo Geo X with 21 games. In fact, it has rekindled my love the system where I want to get a AES with MVS adapter (although for the system and games it would cost over $1000 with 21 games)! I am more than pleased to be on this board with all the love, hate and drama!

I'm in this exact same boat. Was interested in picking up an AES unit about 10 years ago (right around the time King of Fighters 1999 came out), though, was still in college and was having a hard enough time paying the rent. So, I opted for Dreamcast ports. I had the Neo Geo X on pre-order once I caught wind of it, and am eagerly waiting news of new gamecard releases, though, also looking into picking up an AES unit and a few titles.

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I hope they are going to release some games too.. as I don't think I would every be able to afford the rare AES games. But then there is always the MVS and Daedalus converter route.. ( but the store is showing sold out )