Where to get a spare NGPC battery cover?

c0ldb33r

n00b
My NGPC battery has gone missing. I have no idea how.

Is there somewhere to get replacements?

Does anyone have a scrap one they're willing to sell me? :D

You could always get a hold of one and make a mold of it and re-cast one. It's not that difficult of a process if you are just after something to fit in it's place. A hobby shop might have supplies but online is usually cheaper. I personally like to create rather than destroy, plus you might have fun.. maybe. If you know people into models, games like Warhammer etc. you might be able to get them to do it for you for the right price.

turq

Quiz Detective
Buy a 2nd NGPC cheap online.

You can use the battery cover for your good machine, and also take advantage of two player games with a link cable.

Mike26

McWow,
i have an ngpc i beat to hell and use daily. It didn't have a battery cover when i aquired it from my middleschool friend in a game of poker back when i was 14.

I ended up cutting up a costco credit card, you know, one of those trial credit cards that come in the mail asking you to open a credit card with them. Anyways here's some pics:

neogeopc3.jpg

neogeopc2.jpg

I need one of these too, but from what I'm seeing it might be a lost cause. I'm surprised there's no official source or anything like that.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
You could always get a Shock N Rock for it...that will cover up the back and give you a 10 hour rechargeable battery too.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I wonder if it would be worth seeing if I could print one that looks half decent on my 3d printer. That might be a rather fun project.

Course I don't own a NGPC. So I don't actually have the specs for the battery cover. lol