<strong>Neo Pocket MP3 player

English Melonchan Growth Diary</strong><hr></blockquote>

Both don't exist

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Originally posted by EvilWasabi:
<strong>

English Melon Chan - I played it at E3 2000, it did have color. Ex-SNK employee Marty Mann had it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

the B/w version???

moog

Another Striker
neogeo pocket audio got this far at least:
<a href="http://mount.street.users.btopenworld.com" target="_blank">Magic Bing!</a>

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Originally posted by smokey:
<strong>

the B/w version???</strong><hr></blockquote>

No, it was in full color (not just 1 tone color). It was actually just the smae as teh B/W but in color and in english. I guess they thought they could market it (silly ADK).

Also, the MP3 player did exist. It was very stupid though. The NGPC was just an ui for it, and the headphones plugged into the actual cartridge, not the system. I really wish I could have acquired that baby. That year, Songboy was also at E3, but I couldn't find their booth. :(

bugula

Member,
Originally posted by Daisuke Jigen:
<strong>

Word.

I'd like to get a copy for myself, but I don't have any idea how good it is. I'm not a big fan of buying games becauase they are rare.

Anyone played this, and have any opinions?</strong><hr></blockquote>

it's dynamite slugger, plain and simple.

snk wasn't allowed to use the team names/logos/players, so they stripped the factual stuff out and called it dynamite slugger.

just got 2 dynamite sluggers and 2 cotton for the bargin price £90.00 uk pounds and they are mint ex shop stock must be my lucky day :D :D