68k's Game Room (WIP) *update!*

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
looking good. Ever thought about mounting some shelves on the walls? Would get you some extra space for consoles/games and can also help decorate...

Yep. Just wanted to find the right layout first before I install shelves.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Like the update. That little couch does function well in the room.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Had some friends over tonight for our monthly game night, and the couch was definitely a welcome addition. The layout works really well and I am going to keep it. Next up: shelving!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I like the couch 68! I've had one of those for about 6 years now, bought it in San Diego and brought it east when we moved. It's in our spare bedroom right now set up for pvm and console use as well.

and you already know how I feel about your suitcase setup;)

68kroom.jpg

jizz.gif

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I got like 15-20 complete Nintendo powers that are doubles from my collection. I can give you a nice price for them and you can stack them in the room somewhere and use the posters on them walls :buttrock:

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Do you have any option to link those two Astros? I'm not sure if it's worth dragging cables from one to the other unless you like fighting games, but it's a thought.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
That X68000 is sweet as hell!

It's always touching to know there's still some devoted Amiga love!
;)

X68000 is a great machine. Im pondering of getting one but I wamt 68030 . Seen fee on Yahoo Aucrtions. Would need yop but 2 or 3 just in case of parts etc. But really want to get into collecting into that .