NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Wonder if the Neo X's shell would be a good candidate for a CMVS to go inside? :lolz:

Someone has done it before and he was going to offer the service of making more but after he made the first one he kind of changed his mind with all the work involved.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Someone has done it before and he was going to offer the service of making more but after he made the first one he kind of changed his mind with all the work involved.

Yeah it looks like alot of work. All the insides would half to gutted, wonder if the inner plastic unscrews or its all molded together? This would be the only use for a X system i can think of. If i could find a cheap just docking only i might pick one up to see what i could do with it. I can see the DB-15's being a problem already. Isn't the controller ports on a 1 slot MVS board unable to be relocated?

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
WOW

I see users with 2k posts that only say shit instead of help someone.
I don't really know why the fuck you are still there instead of going to fuck off.
Now,uncaring member of Staff,delete my account,I don't want to stay in this forum with users in their menstrual period.

There is a logout button.. Enjoy

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
WOW

I don't really know why the fuck you are still there instead of going to fuck off.
Now,uncaring member of Staff,delete my account,I don't want to stay in this forum with users in their menstrual period.

Why should a mod waste time deleting your worthless account? Just sign off.

Go fuck yourself, rentboy.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
WOW

Who the fuck are you?

...Are you one of the sandy Vag society? Because if you are... wrong forum to join...

xROTx

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Got my hands on one of these. I didn't think it was that bad.

Again, I was so happy my wife didn't buy me one of these. I thought they were "re-inventing" the console, but instead they provided gamer collection crap. The handheld at least looks pretty. I modded a NGX stick to use on my AES/CMVS, but it still feels cheap. What do you like about it?

VanS123456

n00b
Has anyone of you guys successfully ordered from „omg-snk“? I ordered some months ago and I think I got scammed. This or the dude running the side has died. I kind of hope he is dead…

mungrin

Panko KING,
Finally went and ordered NGX Tools. I have it and i was able to finally jailbreak my Neo Geo X after years of it collecting dust.I am still trying to figure how to add games. Its a bit confusing to me

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I read this thread as it grew back when Tommo put this bastard out. It actually dissuaded me from buying it and by the time they patched enough issues out of it I just didn't bother, then SNK pulled the rug out from under them which sealed the deal. I've seen that tool kit you got there, got me thinking it maybe worth getting one at some point again if anything just for the decent design of the system aesthetics and if you can plop some good emulators and ROMs into it it's pretty handy.

mungrin

Panko KING,
Well I found a place that sells the kit for just $35. Problem is I cant get the games to run.I did the jailbreak and everything. I can see my games and even load them but they just wont play.

mungrin

Panko KING,
I think I know what i am doing wrong. I need to convert my roms first. Just need to figure out how.

mungrin

Panko KING,
I got it working for the most part however the unibios screen is garbled. This would be so much easier if the was a Rom package that I could download with everything converted.

aaluis

n00b
Well I found a place that sells the kit for just $35. Problem is I cant get the games to run.I did the jailbreak and everything. I can see my games and even load them but they just wont play.

Can you post the site were you got the kit from?

Thanks

hi guys
i discovered that neo geo X is hacked
Is it enough to buy this kit? http://www.superufo.com/products/snk/SNK_BIOS_UPDATE_TOOLS___NGX__39_s_SD_card_Adaptor.html#

or do I need something else? do you suggest another tool? I see that this one is finished: http://www.superufo.com/products/PC/PC_Computer_NGX_TOOLS.html :(
thank you
I also have a question. If I buy an already jailbroken ngx will I be able to put games and emus on it without any additional things like adapters or cables? Just by attaching it with usb to my Pc?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You'll need a hacked SD card, it's what holds the roms and stuff.