NeoGeoX Hacking and Mods

Beaps

Kabuki Klasher
I am not after roms?

Just the remainder of the contents of the SD card. So basically an image of an SD card minus the roms

could be nothing but i noticed when i hooked up my neo geo x to my laptop via usb (to charge it) it comes up as removable hard disk with 0.99gb free space i wonder what would happen if?... well you can guess the rest.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
idk but I read your username as buttkncklz at first..

what happened?

nothing so far well i wanna be careful what i say, but i have not found a way to do anything with anything as i am hopeless with this sort of thing, was hoping someone else might have the expertise.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
should be ok as long as you don't link any files..

jrronimo

n00b
The NGX won't recognize any roms you put in that storage. I don't know what Tommo intended it to be used for, but I'm pretty sure ack or someone else already discovered that the firmware won't look in that empty space for playable games.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I feel like I've gone back in time.

Consider this one of lifes weird lessons...

I've been asked to perma ban you... and I must confess... the last 2 posts i read was just dumbass spamming...

xROTx

PS. I like it in chat... and prefer to be there... but you've become a nuisance to my orderly view of the forum... the occasional dumbness is ok... but seriously... you're been on a path of getting my attention for a while now..

xarcade

Quiz Detective
Thanks, Rot.

BurntKnucklz, I think that free space is going to be used for firmware updates most likely.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Those weren't released for the X. NGFans made the demos for Time's Up and released them on MVS, AES and NeoCD. I highly doubt they would let their game be released on the NGX due to lack of security.