Thread: Card Fighter Clash related - Give away

Card Fighter Clash related - Give away

Hey, I thought I just drop this info here to give you guys a chance to win a physical copy of Card Fighter Clash 2. Any of you who know me or remember this was a project that I started long ago, but it has now been upgraded to 2.0. Basically, this just means it should be error-free and it's now a full-on TCG (CCG).

If interested in winning a free copy check out the link and enter the contest. You do have to have a Facebook account in order to enter the contest though. But, I just wanted to give you guys an opportunity

https://www.facebook.com/CardFighter...383224/?type=3

Also if you are interested you can get all the cards directly from the website at www.cardfighterproject.com

We have translated the game to French (also available on the website) and are working on a Spanish translation.
    AES JAP 050500 now UniBios 3.1
    MVS-2 15667
    NGCD 0091383
    NGPC SN 0352907 JP
    NGP SN 0116747 JP

Cholecystectomy Required.

I would love to enter but can't justify reactivating my Facebook to do so. Those cards do look sweet man, I'll definitely pick them up.
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Entered! This is amazing!

But here's the deal, I never win anything...so do you have a company or resource that prints these for you? Something you can share for us to make something on par with what you are giving away?

Unsure if You Asked
    For a custom Rank
    But Hell, why not.

Entered! I just found out about this project not that long ago and was intrigued. Looking forward to 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Quote Originally Posted by ggallegos1 View Post
    I would love to enter but can't justify reactivating my Facebook to do so. Those cards do look sweet man, I'll definitely pick them up.
    Yeah, I totally understand that FB is somewhat of a double-edged sword. I know many people who refuse to use it anymore and that may only get worse in the coming months. As for picking them up, see quote under this one. They cannot be purchase (of course) but using a print on demand service you can print your own cards. A full set of 424 cards only cost around $50. Or a single deck around $5 + shipping (ends up being 54 cards).

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    Entered! This is amazing!

But here's the deal, I never win anything...so do you have a company or resource that prints these for you? Something you can share for us to make something on par with what you are giving away?
    Can't win unless you try! I have added your name to the list through your entry on Facebook. As for resources...
    Head over to ----> http://cardfighterproject.com/tutorial.html
    There is a video tutorial on how to build your own deck. I print my cards at SuperiorPOD.com but many other users have used other websites as well to print the cards. Since SPOD is the only one that I've really used (outside of holographic cards) that is the only one I've made a tutorial for.

Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Entered! I just found out about this project not that long ago and was intrigued. Looking forward to 2.0.
    2.0 is finished and available to download at www.cardfighterproject.com both in English and French.
    MVS-2 15667
    NGCD 0091383
    NGPC SN 0352907 JP
    NGP SN 0116747 JP

Athena's Bodyguard

Might as well just give the item to NeoSneth. Guys on a win streak like it's nobodies business.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

I'm interested, but not interested enough to sign up for shitebook. It looks amazing though!

Maybe I'll do a basic set giveaway here as well. I understand those not wanting to get involved with facebook.
    MVS-2 15667
    NGCD 0091383
    NGPC SN 0352907 JP
    NGP SN 0116747 JP

Mature's Make-Up Artist

Looks like it ends today. Entered, hopefully I met the cut off.

ngpc.jpg
    Last edited by Decepticreep; 04-27-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Thread Information