WS Color Question : Off Topic

2D

Galford's Armourer
I know this is off topic but i figure the NGPC collectors will have something on this.

How do you put your personal data into the WS Color? There is something in the instructions about it (in japanese), but i can't seem to get it to work. I have tried turning on without a game (as Pocket) but nothing. It works fine with a game so presume it ain't the unit.

Any takers? Suggestions that is...... ;)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
this can only be done when you have a cart in it... hold start, then power on, and you're in the menu. I like it because if I'm in the car, and I turn on the WSC, the startup noise startles people, and I do NOT want to startle the driver. Solution? before I get in the car, go to options and turn the volume (which is actually startup volume) to 0.

2D

Galford's Armourer
Great, worked a treat, thanks for your help... :D

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
the best start up is Wonderborg.

BEEP! w-o-n-d-e-r-b-o-r-g.
then the nifty mono nes style music.

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
I'm not a WS/WSC nor the new Crystal version, but I have some questions that have me intrigued.

First of all I have only seen a video of the new "One Piece" battle game (Colosseum?). Man, it's awesome!! It moves more smothly than any NGPC fighting game, and it seems that has no color limitation per sprite.

This machine is the portable Anime videogame one. But ...

The system is only released in Japan, or appeared/ will appear in other countries? And, are English language games or Jap playable games? (for someone who doesn't understand Japanese)

Any other info will be wellcomed! :D

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
check out this excellent WS site pocketdomain.net