New to the forums

andybgood

n00b
Hello everyone!

I'm glad to join the community. I've been a lurker for a long time and finally picked up my first AES system. I grew up close to an arcade, so I'm happy to relive some of my childhood.

Currently I'm playing:

Samurai Spirits
Nam 1975
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special

I'm looking to pick up about 5 more soon.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Welcome to the forums, good start of games

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Hello everyone!

I'm glad to join the community. I've been a lurker for a long time and finally picked up my first AES system. I grew up close to an arcade, so I'm happy to relive some of my childhood.

Currently I'm playing:

Samurai Spirits
Nam 1975
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special

Welcome to the boards! I hope ytou like drama because you're going to witness a ton of it.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hello everyone!

Currently I'm playing:

Samurai Spirits
Nam 1975
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special

I expect a pulstar cart in my mailbox in a week.

epicrean

n00b
Hi I am new here and looking forward to getting starting but have a few problems. I know this isn't the right place to post this but I can't access any other part of the site.

Everytime I try to go anywhere or post a thread I get the following error:

epicrean, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I received the following email:

Dear epicrean,

We have now activated your account at the Neo-Geo Forums. The forums can be found here:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forum.php

Your login details are as follows:
Username: epicrean
Password: as you entered it when you registered

Don't forget that your password is case sensitive.

To edit your profile, please visit this page:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

All the best,
Neo-Geo Forums

So what am I doing wrong? If I click on the link to my profile it takes me right to it, if I try to access it through the pannel it gives me the above error. I am logged in s you guys see and the email says I am good to go. Please help!

Epicrean

andybgood

n00b
Welcome Epicrean.

I had similar problems too. I don't think it is a matter of post count, but a matter of time; give it a few days. Even with 5 posts I couldn't start this thread. I think I could about a week after joining.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
yeah.. you'll see that for a while. keep posting in this thread (genuine post, not crappy filler) and you'll be able to get past that in no time.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
We need to update the new member joining FAQ....

...sorry... but you'll just need to wait it out for a while epicrean man....

Just watch the other guys play... and if you're lonely and need advice.... i'm usually in chat....

xROTx

epicrean

n00b
We need to update the new member joining FAQ....

...sorry... but you'll just need to wait it out for a while epicrean man....

Just watch the other guys play... and if you're lonely and need advice.... i'm usually in chat....

xROTx

Thanks!!! Sad part is when I click on chat it says my user name is banned :(

I will give it a few days or so :)

thanks a lot

Epicrean

epicrean

n00b
Yup still sitting with that weird error message. There is no way for admin or mod to change that? Or do I have to post so many posts in here to get it activated? I guess what I am asking is what is it I am not doing?

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hi, I am also new to the forum and have the same error message. Hope someone can help

Thanks

CraftyMech

n00b
Nice AES collection to start out with. Nam 1975 was the first Neo Geo game I played. I remember seeing the new cabinet in the local arcade, with Super Spy, Ninja Combat & Nam 1975, and wondering what is this new wonder of arcade goodness? Dropped a lot of quarters into that cab :)

Neo Yahtzee

Banned , racist pedophile and admitted statutory r
Fatal Fury Special is my Favorite, The four computer-only characters from the previous game (Billy Kane, Axel Hawk, Laurence Blood, and Wolfgang Krauser) can now be controlled by the player, and three characters from the original Fatal Fury (Tung Fu Rue, Duck King, and Geese Howard) return, increasing the number of playable characters to fifteen. Ryo Sakazaki, the protagonist of Art of Fighting, appears as a hidden opponent at the end of the Single Player Mode and is playable in the home versions.

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Hello everyone!

Currently I'm playing:

Samurai Spirits
Nam 1975
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special

Pretty much same setup I started with welcome!!!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Yup still sitting with that weird error message. There is no way for admin or mod to change that? Or do I have to post so many posts in here to get it activated? I guess what I am asking is what is it I am not doing?

It's got something to do with postcount indeed... just try to make yourself useful and don't spam :mr_t:

for what it's worth: a warm welcome from another noob.

Arbitern1

Banned
I joined this forum years ago but neglected to ever post or get onto it again. I recently regained my passion for video games in general and bought back a small part of my neo collection! Just wanted to drop by and say "hey". I will certainly be lurking.

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
I joined this forum years ago but neglected to ever post or get onto it again. I recently regained my passion for video games in general and bought back a small part of my neo collection! Just wanted to drop by and say "hey". I will certainly be lurking.

U just can't escape the Neo Geo!!