AES JP Ninja Masters < verdict: = legit!

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
I was out of the neo scene for a while and stumbled across a very low serial JP AES (001116). Bought it and now facing the struggle again. "is it legit"? I had a converted game before, rather easy to see at that time, no manual and other noticeable differences. Since everyone seems to get craftier by the day and this one was quite the trade, I'd like to know from the experts, possibly without opening it; is it legit? Only remark I personally have is it seems the insert is a little cut off on the back but I've seen this more with this game. The spine has some sunfade, and thats a good thing I assume. The seller doesn't know if its a conversion, very trustworthy person though, he told me he bought it a while back in Akihabara and has given me the option that if it turns out to be a conversion, which he doesn't think it is, we can turn around the trade... I myself have a hard time with this one, looks legit to me....

EDIT TODAY, I opened it up and without any damage done I present to you the PCB pictures! (and its legit!).

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9904471/

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
if you bring it to the US, you can compare it to my Ninja Master's.

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Thanks, would if I could, but for now I'd take any info I can. Anything you see that might be strange?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
could you take some high resolution pics? it would help a lot.

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Blasted imageshack resized them a tad too much. If you click on a photo and then again when opened in imageshack it should give a pretty good picture. I'll try a different upload service if that does'nt do the trick.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ok, imageshack not displaying right on chrome browser, got full size now :)

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
New pics added today, if anyone can confirm, please let me know. It looks legit to me but I need some more confirmation. Anyone?
New remark; something in the manual (last photo).

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Updated with PCB pics, anyone that can agree with me this in the real deal?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yes, the chips are the real deal, and the solder points look factory made.

Congrats, you have a real Ninja Master's.