AES owners please post your serial # and power supply info.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Sweet... this thread was from like 15 years ago, longest on going research I've ever seen... I'm sure we're really close to some sort of breakthrough..

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Sweet... this thread was from like 15 years ago, longest on going research I've ever seen... I'm sure we're really close to some sort of breakthrough..

So what, liver lips. It's still a relevant thread. It popped up on Google when searching for AC adapters. Nevertheless, should I get the UL adapter or just stick with my no name?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

At least he had something relevant to add unlike you ya fuckin idiot!

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Model Neo-Pow3
IN : AC 100V 50/60 HZ 19VA
OUT : DC 11V 700mA

Serial No

Fingers crossed that I have provided the final piece to this puzzle!!

liwer

n00b
Japanese AES

Neo-0
Serial: 171332
Pro-Pow3
IN : AC 100V 50/60Hz 19VA
OUT : DC 10V 1000mA

USA AES Gold System

Neo-AEC
Serial: 14302
Pro-Pow
IN : AC 12V - 60Hz 22W
OUT : DC 5V 3A

Last edited:

johey

n00b
NEO-AEC
PRO-POW-E
Serial: 063159

Bought this today without PSU. Looking for one, and unfortunately the information available on the Internet is contradictory. Seems some agree it should be 9-10 VDC center-negative, but I'll google more before I try.

xwred5

n00b
Japanese:
NEO-O
Serial: 029112
Pro-Pow (5V)
Motherboard Revision: NEO-AES w/ Daughterboard
For the records I socketed a Universe Bios 4.0 on this board & recapped mid 2018

I just picked up a crazy craigslist deal today. I was greeted by a shoeless Florida Man in a Wal-Mart parking lot. I took it home the "Broken" AES and it works fine and is in English, no blood in Samsho. I am not sure if it's been serviced or recased. Label is NEO-O and has the PRO-POW3 marking sharpied out. It has an FCC sticker. The Mobo looked good, I didn't see any rework (didn’t look hard). The power supply that came with it was a Japanese 5V. It also came with a USA box (in horrible shape). Have fun with this one in your databases.

USA? English Bios
NEO-O
Serial: 211472
Pro-Pow (5V)
Motherboard Revision: 3-5 (5V), 9volt components not populated.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Japanese:
NEO-O
Serial: 029112
Pro-Pow (5V)
Motherboard Revision: NEO-AES w/ Daughterboard
For the records I socketed a Universe Bios 4.0 on this board & recapped mid 2018

I just picked up a crazy craigslist deal today. I was greeted by a shoeless Florida Man in a Wal-Mart parking lot. I took it home the "Broken" AES and it works fine and is in English, no blood in Samsho. I am not sure if it's been serviced or recased. Label is NEO-O and has the PRO-POW3 marking sharpied out. It has an FCC sticker. The Mobo looked good, I didn't see any rework (didn’t look hard). The power supply that came with it was a Japanese 5V. It also came with a USA box (in horrible shape). Have fun with this one in your databases.

USA? English Bios
NEO-O
Serial: 211472
Pro-Pow (5V)
Motherboard Revision: 3-5 (5V), 9volt components not populated.

Sounds like a great find, you did well. The box adds alot of value even if its in rough shape. Pick up a NeoSd and you'll be good to go.