Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
This game looks like pure shit. I hope some sucker doesnt come out and support this crap.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Those MVS/AES hybrid carts would be very appreciated with a worthwhile game, but this ain't one.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Okay, don't be shy, who's actually buying this?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Why are they rolling around like spastics?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If people were actually paying me 400 euros for this garbage, I'd be rolling on the floor, laughing as well.

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Bought one copy.. hope they will deliver on time and not have delays a la NG-Dev...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i play it had is not shit, after is not use all the color potential of the neogeo it is true
personaly i think more we have game on neogeo more we have knowledge of this console better the futur game will are

Looks like shit, sounds like shit and its very possible to make better games. Stop sucking up to your countrymen.
Whoevers buys this crap is fucking retarded, might aswell flush the money down the shitter.

Last edited:

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
What's the deal with the neo-geo.com community shitting homebrew devs?

Game looks decent, always fun with new people making games for the neo.

Comments like:
Looks like shit, sounds like shit and its very possible to make better games. Stop sucking up to your countrymen.
Whoevers buys this crap is fucking retarded, might aswell flush the money down the shitter.
are just silly. Not sure why people seem to be provoked by a new NG release that they don't find to their taste.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser

what could i answer to insult ?
Nothing
I said what i think, i play it i think it's a good funny beat them all
You belch out on their work and you real real SNK production... Yeah let's play to Ninja Combat or Savage Reign....

After yes it's an Homebrew

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
what could i answer to insult ?
Nothing
I said what i think, i play it i think it's a good funny beat them all
You belch out on their work and you real real SNK production... Yeah let's play to Ninja Combat or Savage Reign....

After yes it's an Homebrew

What are you even trying to say, retard? Are you comparing this shit to Savage Reign? :lolz:

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Releases like this prove that you could fill an AES cart shell with gravel, use your kid's crayon doodle for the cover, call it literally anything, and some Frenchman will be clamoring to hand over $400 for it within the day.

They're never going to play the cart due to fears of insertion marks or damage from mishandling, so there would be no worry of them finding out that it's not a functioning game. Maybe I'll try this if I'm ever down on my luck.

Also, Savage Reign is a decent game that gets unfairly bashed for its silly cast and not being able to live up to its sequel. Fight Fever is the only Neo fighter that reaches the realm of true shit; everything else is at least playable.

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
This is nothing like a NeoGeo release btw.

This is a homebrew, unlicensed release on the NeoGeo.
Thank you very much for the heads-up, i thought this was an official SNK release... :spock:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I can understand the collecting angle, although I don't think this game looks good and if I was an AES collector I would probably skip this one and say 'it doesn't count' haha. It really does look bad. I will say that I think comments like putting down people of certain countries and stuff is not productive. RabbitTroop had it right with post #43... it's better to somehow make a relatively constructive criticism because I think homebrew is definitely a good thing, especially if they are coming up with new ideas and don't sacrifice carts.

I realy think this would have been best as like a $14.99 Windows download, or at most a NeoGeo CD or Dreamcast release if they wanted physical product. Just my $0.02 on the whole thing!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Burning Fight, Legend of Success Joe, Diggerman, KoF 2000, TotC, Ragnagard, ADK... all are better than this shit.