Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Actually I think the idea behind the game sounds not toooooo bad BUT the game looks terrible!

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
02.png

Neo geo game...

LastNinja2StartLevel1.png

Commodore 64 game

09.png

Spectrum game... no wait! That is again the neo geo game Crouching Pony Hidden Drastically Bad Art Design!

large.jpg

And this is last ninja on commodore 64 again. Am I the only one who thinks even this looks better and more colorful?

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Am I the only one who thinks even this looks better and more colorful?

Nope, I'd say even Legend of success joe looks better than this piece of shit.
legend%20of%20success%20joe2.gif

And that's saying a LOT.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Holy shit, they think that donkey mascot will become the next sonic or mario!??....LOL!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
While I support the concept of new, non-sac'd games.. this thing appears to be really shitty.

TOTC-tier shitty.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
You guize are nuts, it's all about teh gameplay not about the Commodore 64 graphics. Not to mention how goddamn hungry I am for ANY content on the AES, I know I've talked myself into liking a majority of the AES library based only on the game existing.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member

Yeah, I have no idea what the hell I just watched. Are those two guys together or what? They both have wedding rings on and they like to role play as Spiderman and Batman. Right, gives me confidence to wanna buy a game from these guys, rolling around in their apartment with their IKEA furnishings. Scary.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Beat me to it, I instantly got a Active Enterprises vibe from those guys.

Fighter 52, only on Neo Geo AES. Limited Edition uses sac carts.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
The shop keeper and bios music are good, the rest is an 8-bit dithered mess... unfortunately.

There must be a way they can get more colors out of the Neo-Geo.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
If they could just get rid of the donkey and spruce up the graphics a bit, it wouldn't be nearly as shitty as it currently is.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Are any of you guys actually contemplating buying this? :scratch: I want new Neo stuff but.. :oh_no:

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
If people want new stuff they should accepte the "Homebrew" concept,
SNK and the glory of 90' are Over !

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
While the glory days are certainly over, it doesn't mean we have to accept absolute shit now.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
i play it had is not shit, after is not use all the color potential of the neogeo it is true
personaly i think more we have game on neogeo more we have knowledge of this console better the futur game will are

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Des artisants du jeu video?! :eek_2:

You need some skills to call yourself craftmens. This game looks like fucking garbage...

2:44... Seriously? Why don't they just suck each others caulks?

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
artisan ça a aussi le sens de petite entreprise en français

Last edited:

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
I'd rather see games like this just released as roms for use with emulators. People who download it and like it could donate to them.

This will mean another 250 AES carts sac'd. :oh_no: I wonder what game they will use for it.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I saw this game trailer recently before reading this thread... The one comment on there was positive... I couldn't believe what a pile of shit this game looks! Why bother... £330 as well for this game, are you having a laugh... I would have a hard time justifying £10!